Healthy and Unhealthy Looksmax

J

johnny4612

Iron
I do believe in looksmax theories. I also believe that similar attracts similar.

So even in looksmaxing, there are certain theories that are healthy and others that are unhealthy. It all comes down to your core values, which will adapt to live in this society.

### Healthy Looksmax

Your looksmax focus is on education, skillset, career, fitness, food, grooming, fashion, and social aspects.

### Unhealthy Looksmax

Your looksmax focus should is on social media, income, money, success with women, or success in general.

What I mean by this is that with the first (healthy) behavior, you will attract "true" and "rare" people in your life. With the second (unhealthy) behavior, you will attract "flimsy" and "gold digger" people.

While it's great if you can make more money, your focus shouldn't be solely on that. Your core values and personal growth should be the priority.

"flimsy" and "gold digger" people are fine if they are stacies

for most things in life i think its better to act redpill, mos of those redpill niggas on yt are quite rich, sure they are ugly af, but that just goes to show u dont need perfect looks to make money, money is all that matters tbh, you cant ascened without having thousands in ur bank account

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
for most things in life i think its better to act redpill, mos of those redpill niggas on yt are quite rich, sure they are ugly af, but that just goes to show u dont need perfect looks to make money, money is all that matters tbh, you cant ascened without having thousands in ur bank account
yeah only ascension is really surgery. alright u might get a lil better looking with softmaxx but bones are the real issue

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yeah only ascension is really surgery. alright u might get a lil better looking with softmaxx but bones are the real issue
only viable softmaxx is to lean down, everything else is cope and either way u need money for softloooksmaxxes