HEAR ME OUT

6feet4moggerwithBMW

Bronze
IM CONVINCED THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE POOR OR HOMELESS IN THE WEST UNLESS YOURE MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY DISABLED OR ILLEGAL, THESE MFS JUST LAZY WITH LOSER MINDSET ESPECIALLY IF YOURE A NATIVE FOLK, LIKE IF YOURE REALLY A BROKE ASS JUST GO TO THE FOOD BANK, USE LIBRARY COMPUTER( ITS FREE OF CHARGE) SEND A TO OF APPLICATIONS FOR EVERY JOB THAT U SEE AND IF REALLY NO MONEY APPLY FOR STATE OR PROVINCIAL WELFARE PAYMENTS, YALL ARE JUST LAZY FUCKS WHO DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND LIVE OFF THE TAXES OF HARD WORKING MAN

• +1
Reactions: wsada and noobs
IM CONVINCED THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE POOR OR HOMELESS IN THE WEST UNLESS YOURE MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY DISABLED OR ILLEGAL, THESE MFS JUST LAZY WITH LOSER MINDSET ESPECIALLY IF YOURE A NATIVE FOLK, LIKE IF YOURE REALLY A BROKE ASS JUST GO TO THE FOOD BANK, USE LIBRARY COMPUTER( ITS FREE OF CHARGE) SEND A TO OF APPLICATIONS FOR EVERY JOB THAT U SEE AND IF REALLY NO MONEY APPLY FOR STATE OR PROVINCIAL WELFARE PAYMENTS, YALL ARE JUST LAZY FUCKS WHO DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND LIVE OFF THE TAXES OF HARD WORKING MAN

6feet4moggerwithBMW​

Respectfully, shut the fuck up you stinky nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, itzyaboyJJ, geenk worg and 5 others

6feet4moggerwithBMW​

Respectfully, shut the fuck up you stinky nigger
How and why, I’m spilling the truth, YOU CANT BE FORCED TO BE BROKE IN THE WEST CUZ ITS A WELFARE STATES

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
dnrd stinky nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and blimp
IMG 0297

Ok nigger jew

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
dnrd stinky nigger
IF YOURE REALLY AT THE BIKINI BOTTOM RN, GO TO THE LIBRARY SEND TONS OF JOB APPLICATIONS, RENT A SHITTY AS ROOM JUST TO GET ON YOUR FEET, USE FOOD BANKS IF YOURE BROKE CUZ THEY HAVE TO HELP EVERYONE AT ANY TIME

i hate jews

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
"this will get em!!" ahh reply
LIKE IF YOURE BROKE JUST GET A JOB, I had situation when I was on working holiday in Australia with $30 to my name I managed to get a job within a week and was sleeping in my friends house

LIKE IF YOURE BROKE JUST GET A JOB, I had situation when I was on working holiday in Australia with $30 to my name I managed to get a job within a week and was sleeping in my friends house
I don't care, kys stinky jew nigger

>says not jew
>says something a Jew would say
I Just don’t like social parasites, I’m paying my 43% not to support some stinky Arabs and Africans from overseas and to feed lazy people, I’m paying my tax to my country to develop it

I Just don’t like social parasites, I’m paying my 43% not to support some stinky Arabs and Africans from overseas and to feed lazy people, I’m paying my tax to my country to develop it
I'm not going to work for a Jew lmfao

"this will get em!!" ahh reply
Like the west is not Zoomalia or some other shithole, we are welfare states u can’t be broke here unless you’re disabled or illegal, period

the money goes to Jews either way, live on a self sufficient ranch and don't pay taxes
Also good but I think we should vote for the government that cares only about his own country and people

Also good but I think we should vote for the government that cares only about his own country and people
government is ran by Jews and money isn't real, money has no real value, the Jews make you think it's worth something

government is ran by Jews and money isn't real, money has no real value, the Jews make you think it's worth something
The we need to set the government that represents only interests of his own country a no other country

cant analyze your phenotype with those shitty pics nigger
Nigga, light brown hair, gray eyes, pale like milk skin, now I got a lil tanned cuz of da sun saar and 6’4 I’m Pure bred North Atlantid

I cant measure your skull in these ass pictures, for all I know you're a mixed nigger
My features are European wtf my skull and pheno is ubermensch