Hearing about in what weird places normies had sex is suifuel

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
They had all these experiences while you didn't.

Kinda brutal to think, wherever you go some sexhavers could be fucking around the corner.

Have seen it in weird places already.

What kind of Chad do you need to be that the foid can't wait till you are home and needs to get piped immediatly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ManletBlackcel, Chadeep and 7 others
Whats the weirdest place Chads on .org had sex in?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
It's more painful when they post their recordings of them having sex fuck where

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
Not me, but I know of a couple who hit it in a water fountain in the city center, they were being videod by bystanderds yet they couldnt be bothered to stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Chadeep and Nick.Harte
That’s why I don’t hang around with these people. Sic if I manage to hear a strangers story once in a blue moon but being with normie friends is bad for my mental health.

What do you mean, like in the butt?

No. Like in the plane toilet. Or other weird places
Ahh, yes...after you get into a relationship, and start to have regular sex, it can just happen spontaneously, any time, anywhere, foreplay can be shortened or even skipped, you can literally just randomly pull out your cock and ask you girlfriend to suck you or sneak behind her when she's cooking, cleaning, doing household chores, etc, then raise her skirt and simply stick it in her...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 22918
Not me, but I know of a couple who hit it in a water fountain in the city center, they were being videod by bystanderds yet they couldnt be bothered to stop

That’s why I don’t hang around with these people. Sic if I manage to hear a strangers story once in a blue moon but being with normie friends is bad for my mental health.
An NT person would just play it cool when seeing other people having sex...

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Chadeep, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person