heaving a high paying job is not worth it if you work too hard

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
otherwise anyone would be a construction worker. they make alot of money but they are slaves.

i know a guy who is making alot of money. he has his own resturant with his wife. shes above his leauge. they were fighting constantly there. he works like a fucking slave. cooking,cleaning.all the shitty dirty work and hes misrable. he talks about how hes tired all the time and not happy. lol imagine that

unless you are an high iq programmer who sit all day you would be misrable at any job.

the ugly truth is with programming unless you are a skilled mathemathician you would not get any job. nobody cares that you know how to build websites. anyone can do that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, HerpDerpson, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Good post

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and thereallegend
construction is fun tbh

you’re mentally free working and you can just chill, think, listen to music ect

programming is like having your boss put their dick in your mind and juzz all over it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Danish_Retard, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
sitting all day isn't a good job. brb cucking your entire body and mental health locked in the basement pounding keys all day like a slave. programming is so cringe every autistic deathnig normie faggot is doing it

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, IhateDentists, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
thats why you consume drugs that boost your productivity so you have real free time to enjoy life

The best jobi think is truck driver and constructions

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
sitting all day isn't a good job. brb cucking your entire body and mental health locked in the basement pounding keys all day like a slave. programming is so cringe every autistic deathnig normie faggot is doing it
if you grew up coding all your teen years then yes programming would be easy for you.

if you want to learn it past 20 from scratch it would be very hard to do

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
otherwise anyone would be a construction worker. they make alot of money but they are slaves.

i know a guy who is making alot of money. he has his own resturant with his wife. shes above his leauge. they were fighting constantly there. he works like a fucking slave. cooking,cleaning.all the shitty dirty work and hes misrable. he talks about how hes tired all the time and not happy. lol imagine that

unless you are an high iq programmer who sit all day you would be misrable at any job.

the ugly truth is with programming unless you are a skilled mathemathician you would not get any job. nobody cares that you know how to build websites. anyone can do that.
true. Working too hard is bad. The same is for the myth of working to gain money in the future, it works but its not worth it in my opinion. Like you have a decent salary and yo uaccumulate so you have a small fortune in your old days. I think its more worth to or try gain a lot of money in a young age (Company or investments) or just do something you like it, then at least you are not losing your time and you will not regret it.

construction workers in my country is the least payed job, idk about ur country

construction is fun tbh

you’re mentally free working and you can just chill, think, listen to music ect

programming is like having your boss put their dick in your mind and juzz all over it
construction is a good career if you decide to rope too

Very true. I work 12 hour days, but only 3 consecutive days a week. That means I get four days off in a row every week. I will never live to work. Most people would say I'm stupid or crazy, but if I made $100 an hour and could work as much as I wanted I'd only work one 12 hour day a week. Time is infinately more valuable than money is to me. I don't give a fuck about being wealthy or buying useless shit that most people covet having. Don't care for status either. Time to spend with family is the only thing worth working for if you're working for somebody else.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, horizontallytall and Danish_Retard
taxi driver is the most chil work
taxi driver sleeping GIF by The Good Films

I've been saying this a lot on here but people denied that what I have said is true

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall