Heavy metal > all other genres

H

Henry Rollins

Gold
I grew up with Boomer rock and then graduated to punk and then Rap. When I was in my 30s I also discovered mogger house music.

Recently I've gotten into heavy metal and honestly feel like it mogs all other forms of music. It conveys so much emotion and has high effort arrangements. Yes a lot of it is cringy and very incel like but tbh it mogs most normie music that follows the exact same formula.

Also I can't listen to rap anymore considering I don't relate to the thugmaxxed lyrics and at this age rapping along is still cringier than anything a heavy metal band has ever sang.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TheAnomaly
I grew up with Boomer rock and then graduated to punk and then Rao. When I was in my 30s I also discovered mogger house music.

Recently I've gotten into heavy metal and honestly feel like it mogs all other forms of music. It conveys so much emotion and has high effort arrangements. Yes a lot of it is cringy and very incel like but tbh it mogs most normie music that follows the exact same formula.

Also I can't listen to rap anymore considering I don't relate to the thugmaxxed lyrics and at this age rapping along is still cringier than anything a heavy metal band has ever sang.
30 and on the forums I hope I’m like you in 14 years

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit