Heavy women DON'T have dating on easy mode, it's one of many blackpill lies.

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
Call me a foid, I may be more empathetic now that i'm dating one, but IMO Jaggernaut law is negligible for 300lbs+ weight class

Zrzut ekranu 2024 10 15 165925

Zrzut ekranu 2024 10 15 172055

I maybe, just maybe can believe it exists in US and just maybe in UK, but ONLY if
Efqlxmymnpj91
@Canwefixit wasn't a larper, if he wasn't a larper then uk counts too for some reason cause he facially mogs me hard in everything except lips. And I slayed 4 white "landwhales" this summer in a weight class of 300-400lbs and he was forced to LTR a 450lbs "sheboon" as a last resort and said that white "landwhales" reject him... I just can't believe, BUT tbf his gf was clearly younger than all my slays and apparently worshipped him so that may be a reason too, but anyways.

Zrzut ekranu 2024 10 15 170516

Zrzut ekranu 2024 10 15 170825

Also I think he;s larping, cause he knows too much about his ex current dating life AFTER their break up, seems like a larp to me. Either whole story is fake or at least a part of it.

Zrzut ekranu 2024 10 15 170546

In my country (EU) fat women are AT BEST tolerated, most men constantly laugh at them and abuse them (NOT ME THO) and women in general seem cold towards them too, they are in friend groups with them but just so you know when a "landwhale" pisses one of them skinny girls off it will strike back with the whole rant about their body.

I know for a fact that even severly recessed guys can get "landwhales" on OLD, but they REJECT them. The only guys who go for landwhales are the ones who are extremely unkept themselves (@Turtle archetype) aka very greasy messy long hair, patchy unkept beard, face full of acne, huge unaesthetic glasses, 0 style, etc etc.... in the same location there are young chads who fuck legit trannies coming in here from SEA as long as they're at least somewhat in shape.

To analyze the juggernaut law we obviously have to exclude black guys, that's a cheat code for bigger women, but tbh they're realisticaly nonexistent in my location.

Obesity rates are irelevant too, a lot of EU countries like Romania or Croatia have comparable obesity rates to USA. For UK copers, obesity rates in UK are lower than in my country OVER 5 FUCKING %

All signs in the sky tell me that juggernaut law is just a mere PSL/BP cope when it comes to big women.

When it comes to skinny/ chubby women tho, yeah

A legit Lefort 3 candidate will have a bunch of tall MTN orbiters as long as they don't weigh over 185 lbs AND have a vagina between their legs (can be from surgery) they can fuck chads, they're not attainable for guys like me.

And my experience confirms everything that I said, looks of disgust from skinny femcels, but somehow I did manage to have an unforgettable slaying experience this summer.

4 women and right now in a very happy LTR with one of them.

I'm just saying cause I see a lot of cope in blackpill communities.

Incel almost doesn't exist

Volcel yeah, if you're obese

Standardcel yeah, if you refuse to fuck "landhwales"

But incel by .is definition? or truecel? you need a serious birth defect, not even a heavy recession will suffice.

USA is the way it is because of jews, their "Lizzo" propaganda that eases all men towards the idea of chasing a "landwhales" and black men.

But anywhere else in the world it's a cope, so lower your standards and take advantage of the sea of "landwhales" before other guys start exploiting the glitch.

Slay for a little while and then when you meet one you mesh with the most put a ring on her, cuff her.

Also from my experience if you're a KV don't LTR your first one, when you get into a relationship with a girl who knows she's your first gf she won't shut up about it and will try to make you feel lesser. That's what I'm dealing with rn since we started out as a "situationship" and before we became an official LTR I slayed 3 more girls. I can somehow dodge it, but if you just straight up LTR your first slay it's gonna be hell and she won't shut up about it trust me and will try to use it to her advantage.

Trust me

Imagine writing all that

• +1
Reactions: ProBono and deadstock
all those fat fucks have to do is lose weight to be desirable

still infinite smv period

• +1
Reactions: 888h, Robert_ and Goonerholocaust
Hmmmm yeah.

Thing is that almost no one weighs 300 pounds irl.
We're talking about outliers here.

But fat and almost obese women still get play in this market.

That's what most of us are whining about.

I envy them but I wouldn't date them tbh. No, I won't stoop that low, despite being desperate.

But it still annoys me that they still get to participate.

Heavy? You mean fat, fucking idiot.

You didn't have tag them and defame them like nigga

This is the most pathetic and disgusting post I've ever seen on here. Genuinely kys, I'd revoke your humanity if I could. Fucking garbage

• +1
Reactions: ymgfinn
I only go for women 250 lbs+ and can’t even get ones number even if my life depended on it.

Are you in Western Europe or Eastern? Since it’s so easy to slay landwhales for you, you must be based in Eastern Europe. In nort Western Europe landwhales demand nothing less than htn+ men

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 6ft4
all those fat fucks have to do is lose weight to be desirable

still infinite smv period
they dont need to lose weight. There are niggers and countless subhumans with no standards that will tap that. Even on org some 6'4 normie made a thread how he fucked a literal landwhale out of desperation

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
bro i was on date with a fat lady, and she got more play than chads, i litteraly played into juggernaut

women don’t have to approach to have options, so it’s always easier for them. But being low in the social hierarchy as any gender sucks.

Obese women deserve all the adversity they get. Kys you stupid fat sympathizer. :feelsuhh:

they dont need to lose weight. There are niggers and countless subhumans with no standards that will tap that. Even on org some 6'4 normie made a thread how he fucked a literal landwhale out of desperation
You talking bout me nigga?