Hedge fund manager look

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Who wouldnt trust money on these moggers?
Jeremyfragrance
A1c644277245e35b0e0bb556a5f3a113
223af7b7a95d6242e25aedf091042f0cda95e9a93fcc94d4f7f820150f6677c4 RI V TTW

(fucking over for many men)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member, Xangsane and 3 others
Tyler Maher? You know he is borderline retarded right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, BoneDensity, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Only look like that business look cause of the suit.

Chad probably would be willing to take a more risky approach with his low inhibition mindset on the portfolio, as well as if dark triad not give a fuck about loss periods due to psychopath tendencies. Investing in more risky stock industry/ cyclical industries, as well as more risky lower volume plays to make more volume.

Would pay off more in boom periods, and create more losses in loss periods. Overall though that approach is better then being some cuck investing in the index funds hoping to make it big somehow.

Even more Chad if they invest in option strategies and leveraged etf ( the etf tracks something like oil prices, sp500/stock index, sugar price ). Industry specific stocks can multiply gains sometimes relative to the asset ( like oil stocks would do x5 when oil price rises by 80%. Note that its not guaranteed, if general stock market crashes but the commodity goes up, then the commodity would outperform the commodity stock).

Overall would rather had chad then a low inhibition subhuman managing my assets.

Tyler Maher? You know he is borderline retarded right?
Don't know if we meant them literally or that look. But yea he's stupid for having that level of looks and only 30k followers. Easily a PSL god and it would seem he would have millions, but nope low IQ so didn't do the basics of getting a big social media with his looks.

Maybe he wanted it like that or doesn't give a rat's ass about it followers. If that is the case then can't say he is dumb tbh. That's just his preference.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 1 other person
Stupid incel, do you know most people in investment banks are ugly?
Most people who work= ugly. Real chads that age like fine wine and maintain their youth the longest don't work due to trust fund or running their dad's business/family business with some solid people, so low stress. They also if they have to work an indoor job so they don't get the weathered look from being outside all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
He's actual giga chad. 8psl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 1 other person
I've met 5 hedge.fund managers in my life.

4 were curry, 1 was rice, 1 was white.

all were short, skinnyfat, and sub 5 facially.

only 1 of the curries was making an effort by style maxxing.

I know.some other people.in.hedge funds (not the actual managers) and they are all sub 3. one guy is a 2/10 trucel Irishman with big eyes and pasty skin who was dating 2 different strippers, a Colombian and a Costa Rican, at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 18261 and 1 other person
I've met 5 hedge.fund managers in my life.

4 were curry, 1 was rice, 1 was white.

all were short, skinnyfat, and sub 5 facially.

only 1 of the curries was making an effort by style maxxing.

I know.some other people.in.hedge funds (not the actual managers) and they are all sub 3. one guy is a 2/10 trucel Irishman with big eyes and pasty skin who was dating 2 different strippers, a Colombian and a Costa Rican, at the same time.
running 20 rupee family wealth christmas gift funds

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
people in these type of business are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.
99% of people in the industry have a maths or physics background and are very low t subhumans that care 0% about their looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 18261, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
people in these type of business are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.
99% of people in the industry have a maths or physics background and are very low t subhumans that care 0% about their looks.
Cope maybe quant traders but there you could get halo too

look at the vid i sent, all though markets changed but still

just be the whole package theory

3/3 face, height, race

meanwhile I got 0/3

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
running 20 rupee family wealth christmas gift funds
the curries 2 were London based, 1 Singapore, 1 Hong Kong based.

they were making between $3m-$70m per year, so a mix of very small and medium.sized hedge funds

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
Yeah it's Incel fantasy that they care about looks or there's a looks halo 🤣🤣