Heel smashing to grow taller...

L

Lawton88

Kraken

I wonder how effective this could actually be to get a little taller. I see this guy is still bonesmashing for facial changes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, StrangerDanger and Copeful
Just do heel implants jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

I wonder how effective this could actually be to get a little taller. I see this guy is still bonesmashing for facial changes.

sounds cool till you eventually get laid and she asks why you have 5 inch retard goblin heels
this does seem interesting though, will start testing this out doubt it will be actually efficacious, also probably would be an issue to do more then an half inch to an inch in heel bone growth, seems like it would fuck up your feet and walking

bonesmashing is a looksmaxxing theory that states if you smash your bones (you can use a hammer or fist or whatever) they will grow “spurs” or “bumps” of bone where the pressure is.

the guy in the video is talking about smashing the bone under his foot to become taller.

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 13197 and Lawton88

LMAO

holy shit it is beyond over for heightmaxers

shit thread btw. fuck outta here with your aspie shit you double digit iq retard

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4332, ManzareK and 3 others
I like his channel even though a lot of it is bs like this ridiculous shit

makes no sense when we are running we slam our feet with all our body weight that's more than we can do with our fists or hammers. Cope

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Just make heel implants at that point so you don't fuck up your ankles

Jfl cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
For a moment I thought guy in the video was higgabigga

Does it work???

Are you online?