Hehe .org is so crazy! It's like an asylum! So many wacky characters!

R

Redemption

Banned
Just lol at this woman 'we are so unique and special' take. 90% of the le 'humour' is no different than the tiktok comment section.

Most here are PSL tourists who will settle down with the first low tier Becky to show them an ounce of affection while role playing as a dark triad woman beater.

Most are too shy to hold eye contact with a dog, but also make threads threatening rape and murder.

No different than the redditors who claim they would jump in to protect some random guy on another ragebait nigger chimpout video

Wow a huge MOG battle! What crazy characters you are! Another Chico edit! Wowzerino friendarino!

There is a guy who signs off every comment with his name! What an asylum, we are all such CRAZY cats! Another LUNATIC calls people Yakhi and uses this emoji 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

Meanwhile the real .org -

This forum is becoming one big reddit moment

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, Pharmaceutic, LooksOrDeath and 10 others
Just lol at this woman 'we are so unique and special' take. 90% of the le 'humour' is no different than the tiktok comment section.

Most here are PSL tourists who will settle down with the first low tier Becky to show them an ounce of affection while role playing as a dark triad woman beater.

Most are too shy to hold eye contact with a dog, but also make threads threating rape and murder.

No different than the redditors who claim they would jump in to protect some random guy on another ragebait nigger chimpout video

Wow a huge MOG battle! What crazy characters you are! Another Chico edit! Wowzerino friendarino!

There is a guy who signs off every comment with his name! What an asylum, we are all such CRAZY cats! Another LUNATIC calls people Yakhi and uses this emoji 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

View attachment 1923739

Now make fun of me

Its the looksmax prophet!!!
He is here to save us from the dark ages of reddit and bring us into a new golden age

OP please teach us how to be as edgy, dark triad and ominous as you!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, n0rthface and Deleted member 17920
Some people are good, some people are bad. But I'm good.

Its the looksmax prophet!!!
He is here to save us from the dark ages of reddit and bring us into a new golden age

OP please teach us how to be as edgy, dark triad and ominous as you!!!!
Some people are good, some people are bad. But I'm good.
I just wanna be a sissy cumslut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688

Most are too shy to hold eye contact with a dog, but also make threads threatening rape and murder.

View attachment 1923739

This forum is full of losers, including me.

u have many obnoxious subhumans with all bark no talk

1) the subhuman truecels. Like me.

2) the failed normies that think they are chads. Probably the most annoying archetype. They live in utter delusion

3) the narcy chads seeking attention. everyone on forum gives chads halo effect and sucks their cock

all 3 are attention-starved dogs. all 3 are on different sides of the same coin. all 3 have about as much malice as a rabid chihuahua.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Damn yakhi u wildin 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙
At least you didnt roast oneitiscels and ginger enjoyers.

//SubSigma

All I do is talk about wanting to cuddle and love and save emo princesses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back