Heigh Vs Face

Irx.ss

Irx.ss

Iron
What matters more height or face let me know

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Height matters until like the 5’9ish mark. After that height face comes into play I think. But it gets tricky, diminishing returns for height start at like 6’3 /6’4 maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and jindermahal
Yeah, height matters more until about 5'9-5'11. Then after face matters more

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal and GreekGenes
Height matters until like the 5’9ish mark. After that height face comes into play I think. But it gets tricky, diminishing returns for height start at like 6’3 /6’4 maybe.
I came to the conclusion 6ft + height don’t matter

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal, AhappyPill4u and GreekGenes
Face is life. Height doesn’t matter past 6 ft, 6’4 halo doesn’t mean shit when your below average facially.

• +1
Reactions: aids, Swarthy Knight, jindermahal and 2 others
no fucking way we're still having this discussion in 2024

It's face >>> a pile of shit >>> height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aids, Swarthy Knight, jindermahal and 3 others
I came to the conclusion 6ft + height don’t matter
Well it’s tricky. If you look good at 6’ then no you’ll be fine, until 6’3 chad comes in especially when these days a lot of foids have weird height fetishise some of them even want ugly tall like 6’8 boyfriends, not the majority tho. I’m little over 6’ and average looking no one has rejected me for height obviously but your options are limited as well by the women who are 5’10+ for them they require a 6’2 minimum guy usually. But if you’re not into tall women doesn’t really matter. Remmeber the foid brain is retarded, they claim “just be taller than me/ I wear heels “ bullshit but in reality they just want a man TALLER than other men when they go outside. It’s social proof/validation

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
Well it’s tricky. If you look good at 6’ then no you’ll be fine, until 6’3 chad comes in especially when these days a lot of foids have weird height fetishise some of them even want ugly tall like 6’8 boyfriends, not the majority tho. I’m little over 6’ and average looking no one has rejected me for height obviously but your options are limited as well by the women who are 5’10+ for them they require a 6’2 minimum guy usually. But if you’re not into tall women doesn’t really matter. Remmeber the foid brain is retarded, they claim “just be taller than me/ I wear heels “ bullshit but in reality they just want a man TALLER than other men when they go outside. It’s social proof/validation
I’m 6ft at 15 hope I grow to 6’2 so I can get a girl that’s 5 10-5 11 so I can give my kid good hwight genes Idek how I’m 6ft my dad is 5’9 and mum is 5 6

no fucking way we're still having this discussion in 2024

It's face >>> a pile of shit >>> height
Some 6 ft 4 subhuman tells me that height matters more ngl it’s probably just him cope ing cuz he has a baby face and is sub human

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
I’m 6ft at 15 hope I grow to 6’2 so I can get a girl that’s 5 10-5 11 so I can give my kid good hwight genes Idek how I’m 6ft my dad is 5’9 and mum is 5 6
My dad was 5’8 and my mum was 5 ft at best and I’m 5’10

your mom has been fucking the 6ft mailman

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
Some 6 ft 4 subhuman tells me that height matters more ngl it’s probably just him cope ing cuz he has a baby face and is sub human
I just cannot comprehend that people who call themselves "blackpilled" actually believe a girl is going to gloss over an ugly face if the dude is just 6'4 tall :ROFLMAO: especially in today's dating market with endless options

• +1
I’m going to be honest with you dating and starting a family rn is brutal. I’m almost 10 years older and the amount of work it takes just to actually settle down, buy a house, have kids before 30 it’s literally impossible. Maybe you live in another country where it can be managed but it’s damn near impossible in the USA if you have goals or want to be able to take care of the family. That’s not even mentioning the girls out there and how rare it is to actually find one that has value and isn’t a total FOID. Brutal

I just cannot comprehend that people who call themselves "blackpilled" actually believe a girl is going to gloss over an ugly face if the dude is just 6'4 tall :ROFLMAO: especially in today's dating market with endless options
You’re right but also wrong. Height has become this huge fetishised topic and girls are 100% settling for nasty 6’9 men because they see it as some status symbol type shit

He’s not blackpilled just a gymcel that has been going to gym for 5 months and is 6 4 and can’t even bench 45 kg

• JFL
You’re right but also wrong. Height has become this huge fetishised topic and girls are 100% settling for nasty 6’9 men because they see it as some status symbol type shit
Never seen it in my life, I’ve seen girls literally reject a 6’4 high mtn cuz his face wasn’t good enough and he was “just tall”

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Never seen it in my life, I’ve seen girls literally reject a 6’4 high mtn cuz his face wasn’t good enough and he was “just tall”
best example is a friend of mine whos 198cm and even paid 3 or 5k i dont remember to a PUA coach and still could barely get laid

Height is way more important
Im short but with chadlite-chad face confirmed irl (i look like cavill ) but boys and girls have always fun of my height
Im still Virgin at 21 and it sucks

• +1
Reactions: goober55
Tbh the last generation that could probably actually have kids and decent family life were the millennials. And even they are 35 and single tbh it’s over for us I can’t imagine next gen in 30 years. Of course this doesn’t apply if you are rich

I’m sick of this tired ass debate getting resurrected like every month.

Face

Jntrbcbodhhd1

best example is a friend of mine whos 198cm and even paid 3 or 5k i dont remember to a PUA coach and still could barely get laid
Lmao, the girl I was talking about dated a charismatic 5’3 htn btw, and was thinking of dating a literal Tamil 5’4 Dalit who was funny and popular. Brutal NT pill, I’d be bluepilled asf if I wasn’t on this website but she was one of those high iq non slutty bitches

Height is way more important
Im short but with chadlite-chad face confirmed irl (i look like cavill ) but boys and girls have always fun of my height
Im still Virgin at 21 and it sucks
Just cuz you look like cavil doesn’t mean your as attractive as cavil, Henry cavils brothers look like him but they’re low mtn at best

How tall are you?

Face matters more if 5'9 or above. But tall height is still an important halo. 6'5 HTN is in practice an IRL slayer while 5'9 HTN is just an HTN.

Face matters more if 5'9 or above. But tall height is still an important halo. 6'5 HTN is in practice an IRL slayer while 5'9 HTN is just an HTN.
5'10 and above man
5'9 is below average