Heighmaxxing for teens

GigaAryenMaxxer

GigaAryenMaxxer

Iron
I want to start heightmaxxing. I am 180 cm, I’m 15.5 years old, and I want to be at least 185 cm. The doctor says I will be 183-187 cm, though I had early puberty and I'm scared I won’t be "tall." I was thinking about getting an aromatase inhibitor such as Aromasin or Letrozole, and MK-677. I don’t have the money for HGH right now, but I’m working on saving up. Should I get a blood test to check my estrogen and testosterone levels also?

• +1
Reactions: sexy
mk 677 wont make u grow, its just for recovery and sleep tbh​

• +1
Reactions: Rea and MA_ascender
I want to start heightmaxxing. I am 180 cm, I’m 15.5 years old, and I want to be at least 185 cm. The doctor says I will be 183-187 cm, though I had early puberty and I'm scared I won’t be "tall." I was thinking about getting an aromatase inhibitor such as Aromasin or Letrozole, and MK-677. I don’t have the money for HGH right now, but I’m working on saving up. Should I get a blood test to check my estrogen and testosterone levels also?
mk is bullshit
megadose hgh and ai

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
why would early puberty make u short dumb faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa and 6PSLcel
Nigga is 15 and 180 cm it’s gonna be good bruh you’re gonna grow

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and GigaAryenMaxxer
be careful with ai if you get your blood test back and already have high andorgens/low estrogens(as you should in puberty unless your diet and lifestyle make you basically a castrate or your growth plates are closing(estrogen high/end of puberty)) cuz it might cause a communication problem with your amygdala and rest of your brain (aggression and mood swings asf), brain damage or mental dissorders for me it was schizophrenia mimicked by low dopamine/high serotonin, remember estrogen is neuroprotective and 180 cm is good asf mate, if want more info check out leo and longevity on youtube

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer
be careful with ai if you get your blood test back and already have high andorgens/low estrogens(as you should in puberty unless your diet and lifestyle make you basically a castrate or your growth plates are closing(estrogen high/end of puberty)) cuz it might cause a communication problem with your amygdala and rest of your brain (aggression and mood swings asf), brain damage or mental dissorders for me it was schizophrenia mimicked by low dopamine/high serotonin, remember estrogen is neuroprotective and 180 cm is good asf mate, if want more info check out leo and longevity on youtube
Okay, I eat mostly carnivore and did testmax for 1.5 years, my test is 100% high and I never had gyno o shit like that. IA would be useless in my case then?

Okay, I eat mostly carnivore and did testmax for 1.5 years, my test is 100% high and I never had gyno o shit like that. IA would be useless in my case then?
dont eat carnivore, carbs will lower shbg, making your test more bound to albumin (carrirer protein that is only loosely bound to androgens causing them to be more available at sites (receptors)) also carbs make your monkey brain grow bigger, and for the ai I would say stay away atleast for now until your brain developes more

• +1
also going on ai now might cause you to get osteoporosis faster in life, as for the diet best for development would be animal based with fruits and diary (some veggies like potatoes, onions, carrot are fine just dont over do the greens)

• +1
dont eat carnivore, carbs will lower shbg, making your test more bound to albumin (carrirer protein that is only loosely bound to androgens causing them to be more available at sites (receptors)) also carbs make your monkey brain grow bigger, and for the ai I would say stay away atleast for now until your brain developes more
ok, i eat like carnivore with fruit for carb just no grain and processed food

• +1
Reactions: eatthepedo
also going on ai now might cause you to get osteoporosis faster in life, as for the diet best for development would be animal based with fruits and diary (some veggies like potatoes, onions, carrot are fine just dont over do the greens)
exactly yeah

• +1
Reactions: sexy