Heighmaxxing procedure ( last update ).

mathis

mathis

Banned
Pros : work very well after puberty ( 10 - 15cm ) no sides if done correctly.
Cons : need steel discipline and dedication, requiere a fairely important amount of money, requiere time and not to be dumb, could go wrong if you dont follow everything perfectly.

This procedure should be officially out in around 10 years or more. You can wait if you want.

The thread will take me more time than i expected. Might not be able to make it for this week

You should stop following this procedure if : you are lazy or not enought motivated, you dont have any money, you are high inhib, your plates are open, you are not very disciplined.

See yall soon

@greycel @Disrupted Gene @cashmerefraud @NZb6Air @icxed @cc_7373 @user.chris @Dendoni @BrutalMogger @gabbeascend @Angutoid @cadee @MA_ascender @man733 @Hersheys @Schizotypalcel @fkf3655 @Onewithmoss @enriquecel @curryltn @Linus1888 @Feza @bazinga @Rosefan4everNofags @yue @Abdullahm06 @jboard @PeakIncels @billymidnight @symphony @looks>books @PsychoH @sb23 @hardstyle @shiron. @Jacobb @ArdaxHG
@hybobu @deepfuckingvalue @Napoleon1800

• +1
Reactions: pandal, bazinga, greycel and 6 others
bump for u

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, NZb6Air and mathis
When will you reveal the light, master?

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and UZB_Strebl
Cons : need steel discipline and dedication, requiere a fairely important amount of money, requiere time and not to be dumb, could go wrong if you dont follow everything perfectly.

This procedure should be officially out in around 10 years or more. You can wait if you want.

The thread will take me more time than i expected. Might not be able to make it for this week

You should stop following this procedure if : you are lazy or not enought motivated, you dont have any money, you are high inhib, your plates are open, you are not very disciplined.

See yall soon

@greycel @Disrupted Gene @cashmerefraud @NZb6Air @icxed @cc_7373 @user.chris @Dendoni @BrutalMogger @gabbeascend @Angutoid @cadee @MA_ascender @man733 @Hersheys @Schizotypalcel @fkf3655 @Onewithmoss @enriquecel @curryltn @Linus1888 @Feza @bazinga @Rosefan4everNofags @yue @Abdullahm06 @jboard @PeakIncels @billymidnight @symphony @looks>books @PsychoH @sb23 @hardstyle @shiron. @Jacobb @ArdaxHG
What is this grey cooking

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and NZb6Air

See yall soon

Let's see nigga, also will it cost a lot of money?

• +1
Reactions: mathis
wat

• Hmm...
Depend what is a lot for you. Way less than LL
Are you gonna make a thread about my awsome growth plate bonesmashing plus roids method? Or is it something else that actually works

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Are you gonna make a thread about my awsome growth plate bonesmashing plus roids method? Or is it something else that actually works
Im going to send you one of the studies that i am currently reading on the subject im doing the thread on. Dont leak it yet.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Im going to send you one of the studies that i am currently reading on the subject im doing the thread on. Dont leak it yet.
i can be one of your trialers

I could too, it's really cool to be living this if it's really true

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and pandal
Ik @mlbmogger252 wants to probably try smth like this

im currently working on my own stuff but i could join in aswell.

• +1
slide me the study bhai

slide me the study bhai
yeah me too
i can be one of your trialers
I could too, it's really cool to be living this if it's really true
Its not the exact thing i want to do but its linked to it. I cant leak the method but there’s a part of it here

• +1
Reactions: pandal
Screenshot 20240830 013436
😩😩

See yall soon

Does it have to do with spinal decompression and cartilage generation?

See yall soon

tag me when done

• +1
Ah alr imma share studies with you too then if i find some good shit