Height and face

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Height matters only a little bit less than face when it comes to attraction. But when it comes to feeling good with your own self image I think face matters much much more

Do you agree

Fucking fed up of the height vs face debate

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1464
Anyone who thinks height is more important is a brainlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, UglyMan, Redrighthand and 4 others
Face is tremendously more important.

• +1
Reactions: xit
I’ve seen 5’6 slayers with good face but never 6’4 with busted face.

Height is huge though, but it’s more of a qualification than halo.

Some girls will reject you for being too short, particularly online,

if you are average its okay, anything more is a halo. you still need an attractive face regardless of height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and buflek
Height matters much less and there are other men with your height

Height matters only a little bit less than face when it comes to attraction. But when it comes to feeling good with your own self image I think face matters much much more

Do you agree

Both matter FFS it's not a false dichotamy

• +1
Its over copers

Attachments

• omg-lorna-hahahaha-ahaaaaaaahaaaaaa-ithis-photo-is-just-fantastic-hes-48757939.png
    omg-lorna-hahahaha-ahaaaaaaahaaaaaa-ithis-photo-is-just-fantastic-hes-48757939.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Do you agree
COPE COPE COPE

Face is most important. You need to pass certain height criteria tho before women would ever consider dating you.

Face is most important. You need to pass certain height criteria tho before women would ever consider dating you.
How tall is this in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
5'10 maybe. But if the girl is rather talk you'd have to be at least 4 inches taller I'd say.
I’m 5’8-9 and normie.

When I was 5’6 my oneitis kissed me..

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
height is a meme that started in old misc and 4chan days. now its mainly used to make people insecure all around the internet. especially on bodybuilding forums, 4chan and incel sites.
its just like dick size. there is some sad cunts who literally make fake polls and Photoshop 100s of pictures to make others insecure

ps: keep in mind height is ofc a halo and you shouldnt be a turbo manlet but its not as important as everyone claims on the internet

• +1
Height seems like cope to me

Height matters more

Height is hardest to change unless you are growing. Luckily for yous dick is as important as height. Manlet’s can PE to 10x8 if their dick is 6.5+ inches is true length and if it’s 5.5 inches in girth easily which can compensate for being short easy .

Last edited: