Height and Hair are one of your most important features

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
By far, the most comments that women made in front of me regarding a lack of a attribute were hair and height. Things like: "I can't trust bald men, they look ridiculous", or "I couldn't never be with a short man, they look like kids."

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
prob bodyfatpercentage over hair though, you can be a chadlite but noone would know since your bones would be covered with fat

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
what's ur height
6'1 (185cm)

prob bodyfatpercentage over hair though, you can be a chadlite but noone would know since your bones would be covered with fat
As long you are not heavily overweight, body fat is not that debilitating compared to being noticeably balding or below average height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, HerpDerpson, bloomercel and 1 other person
6'1 (185cm)

As long you are not heavily overweight, body fat is not that debilitating compared to being noticeably balding or below average height.
Nah you see short guys with girlfriends much more often than tall overweight guys with girlfriends. Balding i guess is worse especially if ur below 30

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and certifiedeskimo
Nah you see short guys with girlfriends much more often than tall overweight guys with girlfriends. Balding i guess is worse especially if ur below 30
Overweight =/= Obese. You can pull the overweight look if you are tall and wide framed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, certifiedeskimo and notsocommonthumb
I don't have both:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo