Height and overall bigness beats all other traits

Handlet

Handlet

I have nubs instead limbs
High iq ---> even if you are 200 iq there are ideas and stuff you cannot think while 100 iq guy can think. Also iq doesnt guarentee you will solve all problems you encounter(even math) . it just gives an front idea

Face - - - > your face will leave you. When you get old you just not losing collagen your facial bones get corrupted. Also treatment benefits and validation will be much lesser extent if after 6psl 6psl is enough for fully enjoy from life.

But height..

Lets say your gf leaves you. And you are a 7 ft gigaframed hunky ass person. You will know that next bf she get you can beat his ass and she cannot find anyone like you

In a fighting scenario even if you a 5'2 manlet have to fight against 7 ft gigaframed mofo if you pull a gun against him, people will still call you pussy because you are a man too(thats how people think son).

Height literally means you are more exist. You made more atoms than a manlet. Just extremely fucking brutal

just because someone is tall doesnt mean he can beat everyone jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 1089
Cope face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
just because someone is tall doesnt mean he can beat everyone jfl
İf a 7ft person knows how to use his height, become a master in martial arts it literally means he can beat everyone. But 7ft person dont interested in martial arts he already have self esteem and he knows he can beat %95 percent of guys

İf a 7ft person knows how to use his height, become a master in martial arts it literally means he can beat everyone. But 7ft person dont interested in martial arts he already have self esteem and he knows he can beat %95 percent of guys

The tallest guy in my entire town is 6’7 and he recently got beat up by a 5’10 lad.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1140
if a 8ft guy knows how to fight he can beat jesus and mohammad up.

cmon be realistic man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I am 5ft4 7/16 and I have never lost a fight before

height = useless

skill = everything

even If I had to face off against a much larger opponent who was dark triad and low inhib like me I would just pull out a knife and kill them

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Its true that a 7ft guy with a massive frame could beat up alot of people. But how often do you encounter a person like that? As I said tallest guy in my town is 6’7 and most people over 6.5 are skinnyfat or really lanky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Wrong about fighting.

I am a kickboxer (at 6 ft8) and the bigger you are, the more spots there are you can get hit and generally you are slower and have less stamina.

You can use your reach, power and psychological dominance of being big and tall to your advantage however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Wrong about fighting.

I am a kickboxer (at 6 ft8) and the bigger you are, the more spots there are you can get hit and generally you are slower and have less stamina.

You can use your reach, power and psychological dominance of being big and tall to your advantage however.
exactly. its much easier for a manlet to get behind a tall guy and hit him in the liver or back of the head than a tall guy on a manlet

stop talking in absolutes retards.

i'd say until under 5'8 face mogs.

height only matters if you're SHORT with a BAD FACE.

stop talking in absolutes retards.

i'd say until under 5'8 face mogs.

height only matters if you're SHORT with a BAD FACE.
I'd rather be short than tall

That’s wack asf
Girls are intimidated by tall guys bro. They just look at me but never approach me. If I was shorter they would be less intimidated and therefore more willing to approach a lightskin mulatto nigga

nigga u must be ugly asf irl tbh. u are narcy but true narcies post face, but u know youd get roasted

fuck off with your autistic ebonic threads bro please go back to lookism please

Girls are intimidated by tall guys bro. They just look at me but never approach me. If I was shorter they would be less intimidated and therefore more willing to approach a lightskin mulatto nigga
That’s bullshit boyo. I’m tired of this, I’m angry

That’s bullshit boyo. I’m tired of this, I’m angry
I'm sorry bro
nigga u must be ugly asf irl tbh. u are narcy but true narcies post face, but u know youd get roasted

fuck off with your autistic ebonic threads bro please go back to lookism please
Girls look at my face irl. And they stare at me and call me cute. You would be my bitch irl and you know this. Shut yo mouth

White girls say I'm cute all the time

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl