Height beats face

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Gold
Height sadly beats face. For the longest time I was a face advocate, now I take it all back

A 6”3 High LTN is mogging a 5”9 HTN any day.

If your face is atleast average and ur 6”2+, you’ll mog any Low Chadlite and below whose 5”10-

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin, IngrownDicktipmaxx, project ael and 12 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kébilao68, FreakShowCel, Art of Pattinson and 8 others
Height sadly beats face. For the longest time I was a face advocate, now I take it all back

If your face is atleast average and ur 6”2+, you’ll mog any Low Chadlite and below whose 5”10-
And NT and non autistic beats everything :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aviator, Suns9999, counterintuitive and 1 other person

@FacialStructure404 TSMT 😊 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and FacialStructure404
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, St.TikTokcel and CookieGuy
No stop copeing , face over all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakShowCel, Art of Pattinson, tombradylover and 3 others
No stop copeing , face over all
My face = good
My height = Average.

I get mogged by tall LTNs/MTNs every day. I feel their sense of power and dominance over me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, tombradylover, Suns9999 and 3 others

height doesnt matter

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and CookieGuy
My face = good
My height = Average.

I get mogged by tall LTNs/MTNs every day. I feel their sense of power and dominance over me
Ye when it comes to mogging other men height matters , but ltrs face is all that matters

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
My face = good
My height = Average.

Its kinda a mog IMO

Like the tall Ltns surrounding you but you are reversed and just mogging them all brutally facially, like some me against the world shit, if you had some sick as outfit too some mog outfit, and you just walked around seemingly like you didn't give a shit and death staring all the ltns with your deepset sleepy eyes MOG

• JFL
  • Love it
guarantee ur mtn max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, CookieGuy and mazzi
I don’t know. I get told I have a good eye area, however I still want to get some jaw and chin fillers.
you cant say height > face if you're not even good looking, keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and CookieGuy
if ur 6’ and white MTN+ life begins

• JFL
send me a full face picture
I don’t like having face out here as much pre-ascension. And I am insecure of lower third which lacks chin projection and not as much gonian flare as I would hope. You may be right about my MTN status. As my lower third is probably Low-Mid MTN

• JFL
I don’t like having face out here as much pre-ascension. And I am insecure of lower third which lacks chin projection and not as much gonian flare as I would hope. You may be right about my MTN status. As my lower third is probably Low-Mid MTN
okay so you're mtn and you think height > face
where's the logic?

the difference between a ltn and htn is astronomical and the difference between 6'3 and 5'9 is not as bad as it sounds

• JFL
  • +1
where's the logic?

the difference between a ltn and htn is astronomical and the difference between 6'3 and 5'9 is not as bad as it sounds
I not 5”9 ☹️ and I’m not Mid MTN if I’m MTN. When I used to do the rates I would get low HTN. And 5”11 is no Manlet is average in US country.

• JFL
where's the logic?

please rep

• JFL
I not 5”9 ☹️ and I’m not Mid MTN if I’m MTN. When I used to do the rates I would get low HTN. And 5”11 is no Manlet is average in US country.
you're not htn trust me
stop asking tiktokcels for ratings

• JFL
  • WTF
Ur not good looking

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999, CookieGuy and raleqtambrobret
retard thread tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, RICHCELDOM and CookieGuy
No CHANCE.
only if you compare a manlet chad to tall chad yes but if you are a tall truecel vs manlet truecel you will not really boost your results.

• JFL
Ur not good looking
Nah I get compliments from the uh. Women, so it means I have some good look 😁 atleast in my country US. I get compliment on eyes almost every day

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and Suns9999
Height with muscles beats face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, CookieGuy and raleqtambrobret
yes you're either autistic or mentally ill, same thing either way
I think I good look but I do have diagnosed autism. All of my relationships have failed but the girls have approached first. I figure I get a bit of surgery so I can model rather than LTR

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and raleqtambrobret

Tales from Harran.

No height for your subhuman face buddy boyo :lul:

Bitches want actual GOOD genes, not tall subhumanoid dna which will completely ruin their kid's life because he wont be as tall as daddy since he married 5'2 pajeeta.

OVER.

• JFL
  • +1
Low effort rage bait

• JFL
Tales from Harran.

No height for your subhuman face buddy boyo :lul:

Bitches want actual GOOD genes, not tall subhumanoid dna which will completely ruin their kid's life because he wont be as tall as daddy since he married 5'2 pajeeta.

OVER.
Agree 👍 I see I have been proven wrong

• JFL

Posted a rating of me which u called me A HTN or low tier CL, does me being 6,3 drag me closer towards LT CL?

• JFL
  • +1
Posted a rating of me which u called me A HTN or low tier CL, does me being 6,3 drag me closer towards LT CL?
I saw the image improperly you are Chadlite not HTN.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and chicomog