Height ,being nt , gym and other softmaxxes only work if your mtn

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
Being nt and being tall is only important when your mtn , as a mtn your practically invisible so things like being nt and height matter because you need something to stand out from the other sheep . A ltb or sub5 woman will often go for a tall mtn and nt rather because they fill out other boxes. These factors however do not matter if your on either side of this scale
20240612 222046

IF your really attractive and short it doesnt matter because face is ultimatively law , it sometimes matters but not really. If your really autistic and handsome its fine (look at sean o pry) this goes the other way aswell, if your really ugly and tall noone it doesnt matter, your still sub5 and height wont save you. Being nt will not help at all. Gym helps mtns stand out from the rest of the sheep among the mtns , to attract ltb . If your really attractive going to the gym just makes you more attractive so no difference. If your really ugly gym wont change shit. Alot of normies also do skincare and other shit.
Conclusion : softmaxxing matters most when your mtn and being nt is usually only applicable to mtns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Sodoku, MaestheticMaso and 3 others
Being nt and being tall is only important when your mtn , as a mtn your practically invisible so things like being nt and height matter because you need something to stand out from the other sheep . A ltb or sub5 woman will often go for a tall mtn and nt rather because they fill out other boxes. These factors however do not matter if your on either side of this scale View attachment 2977479
IF your really attractive and short it doesnt matter because face is ultimatively law , it sometimes matters but not really. If your really autistic and handsome its fine (look at sean o pry) this goes the other way aswell, if your really ugly and tall noone it doesnt matter, your still sub5 and height wont save you. Being nt will not help at all. Gym helps mtns stand out from the rest of the sheep among the mtns , to attract ltb . If your really attractive going to the gym just makes you more attractive so no difference. If your really ugly gym wont change shit. Alot of normies also do skincare and other shit.
Conclusion : softmaxxing matters most when your mtn and being nt is usually only applicable to mtns
Bump

Being nt and being tall is only important when your mtn , as a mtn your practically invisible so things like being nt and height matter because you need something to stand out from the other sheep . A ltb or sub5 woman will often go for a tall mtn and nt rather because they fill out other boxes. These factors however do not matter if your on either side of this scale View attachment 2977479
Bump

Bump

@HTN_Mentalcel gtfih

Brutal no reply pill

high iq thread tbh but being below average height and handsome matters a lot like being tall n ugly the same thing tbh dont underestimate the importance of height

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BootySniffer69 and LowTierVitoBss
very original thread buddy!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, h111, N1666 and 2 others
high iq thread tbh but being below average height and handsome matters a lot like being tall n ugly the same thing tbh dont underestimate the importance of height
people who say height matters are manlets, sure it matters but not as much as people think

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, greywind, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
people who say height matters are manlets, sure it matters but not as much as people think
im not manlet jfl would have roped if i was its just the brutal social media tik tok pill 6 5 blue eyes? nigga im 6 and i thought i was hot 6 5 is the new 6 ft im not affected by the heightpill its just brutal on tiktok 6 2 niggas wearing lifts now :forcedsmile: and evolution is favoring height yeah sure im decently tall per world standards but in europe where i live every nigga is at least not more then 1 to 2 inches shorter than me

im not manlet jfl would have roped if i was its just the brutal social media tik tok pill 6 5 blue eyes? nigga im 6 and i thought i was hot 6 5 is the new 6 ft im not affected by the heightpill its just brutal on tiktok 6 2 niggas wearing lifts now :forcedsmile: and evolution is favoring height yeah sure im decently tall per world standards but in europe where i live every nigga is at least not more then 1 to 2 inches shorter than me
like i said, people who say height is everything/significant are the people below average height meaning thats gonna be about 50% of people, reason why face is more important is because the percent of people who dont have a good face is smaller than of those that have a good height, say good height is like 6'2+ which is 5% of men, you can argue even less than 5% of men have an equally good face.

You’re lying because social media is 100x harsher on Indians than short men why haven’t you roped already

You’re lying because social media is 100x harsher on Indians than short men why haven’t you roped already
idk from the experiences i had me being indian wasnt really that bad tbh i dont look like the average indian iv grown up in the uk and was born here the only reason im emphasising the improtance of height is because of what my ex ltrs used to say about the postiives aspects of me, they literally told me that most of my friends r ugly just cus their short n i scrolled on tiktok and realised that height mattered a lot more than i thought it did and played a crucial part in my experiences

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
like i said, people who say height is everything/significant are the people below average height meaning thats gonna be about 50% of people, reason why face is more important is because the percent of people who dont have a good face is smaller than of those that have a good height, say good height is like 6'2+ which is 5% of men, you can argue even less than 5% of men have an equally good face.
lmao im not seething abt my height:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i just underestimated its impact on smv i thoguht height was purely male gaze past 6 ft but being 6 5 literallymake women wet over you already

indians in general arent even subhuman as per say they just lack a lot of dimorphism and have shitty reputation but yh since they lack too much dimorphism they are considered subhuman on average but they are causcasian and closer realted to whites than negorids or mongoloids. make the average indian 6 ft with a bit more dimorphism on average then it would be great:think:

• +1
im not even saying its everything or has a huge impact but for sub5s and mtns max without height == automatically incel

idk from the experiences i had me being indian wasnt really that bad tbh i dont look like the average indian iv grown up in the uk and was born here the only reason im emphasising the improtance of height is because of what my ex ltrs used to say about the postiives aspects of me, they literally told me that most of my friends r ugly just cus their short n i scrolled on tiktok and realised that height mattered a lot more than i thought it did and played a crucial part in my experiences
Yeah you don’t have the typical Indian look I assume you have a recent European ancestor like parent or grandparent?
im not even saying its everything or has a huge impact but for sub5s and mtns max without height == automatically incel
What location is this and what’s considered without height there? Sub 5’10? A 5’8-5’9 mtn in your area would be incel?

• Hmm...
Reactions: S1d456
na Ltn plus height works, my brother is proof of this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: S1d456 and butterworld
lmao im not seething abt my height:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i just underestimated its impact on smv i thoguht height was purely male gaze past 6 ft but being 6 5 literallymake women wet over you already
The reason saying 6'5 could make women "wet over you already" is if its over text and then imagine you as some wealthy supermuscular big dude when youre just a janitor lanklet. Women have their own biases irl 6'5 alone is nothing.

Yeah you don’t have the typical Indian look I assume you have a recent European ancestor like parent or grandparent?

What location is this and what’s considered without height there? Sub 5’10? A 5’8-5’9 mtn in your area would be incel?
im pure curry bro, yeah and i live in a predominately white town in the uk sub 5 8 - 5 9 is incel, 5 10 is minimum for my age group anyway ofc if you have a very good looking face you can get away with being a bit shorter

• +1
The reason saying 6'5 could make women "wet over you already" is if its over text and then imagine you as some wealthy supermuscular big dude when youre just a janitor lanklet. Women have their own biases irl 6'5 alone is nothing.
ofc other factors come into play as well but height cant be underestimated is what im saying

never happens, most women know men 6 foot 5 and over aren't the best looking but they have height fetish

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
never happens, most women know men 6 foot 5 and over aren't the best looking but they have height fetish
pretty much 6'1-6'3 is ideal, 6'4 is the upper limit based on my irl interactions with legit 6'4 guys

being nt is crucial no matter the looks... women wont get wet for a desperate and autistic chad who talks abt video games all day and has no social skills whatsoever

pretty much 6'1-6'3 is ideal, 6'4 is the upper limit based on my irl interactions with legit 6'4 guys
again tho it also depends about the proportions, at that heigt you don'w wanna be too skinny or to fat either

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
again tho it also depends about the proportions, at that heigt you don'w wanna be too skinny or to fat either
I know it's harder to put on muscle when you're taller, that's why tall people have to legit gymmax

It only matters if your really incredibly short as a chad like 4'11 if your 5'6 its alright tho

na Ltn plus height works, my brother is proof of this.
ltn is still in the range of normie scale so it applies w enough other softmaxxes. Sub5 is where no matter what you do your cooked

being nt is crucial no matter the looks... women wont get wet for a desperate and autistic chad who talks abt video games all day and has no social skills whatsoever
Being nt has some importance but if your attractive enough noone cares. Sean o pry is autistic asf and still had giga stacy

Being nt has some importance but if your attractive enough noone cares. Sean o pry is autistic asf and still had giga stacy
sean o pry is mainly man gaze we overvalue him while girls would choose someone like vinnie hacker instead of him anytime

sean o pry is mainly man gaze we overvalue him while girls would choose someone like vinnie hacker instead of him anytime
Opry is too old to even attempt fashionmaxzing and appealmaxxing like vinnie

Sean o pry appeals to older women more . vinnie hacker appeals to younger women

NT matters literally more than any other attribute

As a normie facially, you’re not completely fucked in dating but you need other things going for you such as a good physique, height, status ect