Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, 14vic, futuregigamogger and 9 others
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Random tags: @kanderior @mathis @Osie @anthony111553 @try2beme @buflek

• +1
Reactions: mathis
@Blackgymmax

birds can't wear lifts, over for their ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and Roge
this thread is cope, 6'5+ is optimal for survival

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, SteveRogers, aerooooo and 1 other person
Optimal height is 6'4-6'5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and Roge
The female choice is 7 foot then
What? I mean for female choice and general respect

Shorter heights are less likely to get cancer so survival in that sense, but you can't really base it off one trait

• +1
@Yaarhuni

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 38235
What? I mean for female choice and general respect

Shorter heights are less likely to get cancer so survival in that sense, but you can't really base it off one trait
I mean by this chart if 6’5 is ideal then 6’9 is female choice so basically its 7 footers

The optimal height for survival is as tall as possible

7’4 Victor Wemby Chad kills 6’5 Tyler Maher incel

• JFL
Metric + changed value

Attachments

• height.png
    height.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Offer your ranges then
Taller better until it's awkward, quit thinking about height unless you're gonna actually do something about it

• +1
Taller better until it's awkward, quit thinking about height unless you're gonna actually do something about it
Im doing something. Suggest when its awkward then

@Greypiller if you disagree with something you can change it like this guy
nah , i agree to an extent tbh . if your a chad or a normie you become more attractive if your tall if your a sub5 then your cooked:feelswhy:

• +1
Wouldn’t a taller height be better tho evolutionary like 6’4 even because it would be easier to chuck a spear to kill an animal or something jfl
Well for short term only. No tall grandpas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I guess but JFL my paternal grandpa is even taller than me by an inch and my dad- 6’1
while my paternal grandma is 4’10 wtf? What in the heightism

• +1
What do ya think makes zoomer girls fetishize height like women never before

• +1
if it wasn't for Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Bosnia I'd say 6'2 is ideal too, that's what the model industry thinks and it's the perfect "neutral tall" height, i.e. you're solidly tall on a global scale but your height isn't the center of your appearance, it just neatly blends with the overall package. It's also the minimum to avoid the majority of heightmogging. But because of those countries I'd say 6'3-6'4 is, with 6'5 the beginning of too tall imo unless top-0.01% genetics. I also don't think 6'6 is female choice, that's already height fetish territory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
if it wasn't for Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Bosnia I'd say 6'2 is ideal too, that's what the model industry thinks and it's the perfect "neutral tall" height, i.e. you're solidly tall on a global scale but your height isn't the center of your appearance, it just neatly blends with the overall package. It's also the minimum to avoid the majority of heightmogging. But because of those countries I'd say 6'3-6'4 is, with 6'5 the beginning of too tall imo unless top-0.01% genetics. I also don't think 6'6 is female choice, that's already height fetish territory.
Well who cares about Scandinavia, Netherlands ans Bosnia? Nothing to do there and its not the center of the world so you can live peacefully at 6'2 somewhere in eastern europe