Height cheatcode (pbrt only)

S

smokedbyo

Iron
I found a cheatcode on height, this is for short people who wanna get taller fast, Okay so if you are 14-15 (and your growth plates are still open) you should try this, Best candidates for this should have very fast metabolism, they have large hands and feet, and a large wingspan, having these should actually boost the chances of this method working on you, Ok so to start, people who are short and have fast metabolism are NOT eating enough I don't care what you say I was like this and I was telling myself I'm eating enough and I actually wasn't, Without proper nutrition you are not gonna grow taller, so please start eating 50g protein a day and 1g calcium a day (100g white cheese for the calcium), don't forget to eat other minerals and vitamins, eat oranges and other fruits everyday but most important for growth is the calcium and the protein, at night stretch ur legs (long bones) with ur hands, not just slightly stretching but put ur thigh on a surface and try pushing ur ankle down with full force, this combined with sprinting throughout the day will create microfractures that will grow in a way that maximizes growth, The calcium will help repair the bone and make them grow, Now next part is exercising, pushups are a great way to train a large number of muscles so take a backpack and put whatever u want in it but u should do 7 reps max with it, do 5 sets and the rest time between sets is 30-60 seconds to maximize acute levels of growth hormone, Don't forget to sleep at 11:30 pm, sleeping consistently at a specific time is better than sleeping for more time at random times, Now combined with puberty it's gonna make you grow taller fast, like really fast, 3-4 cm a MONTH, it's like an artificial growth spurt, measure ur height everyday when u do this method and send feedback after a month, good luck boyos try not to break ur ankles.

Just eat and do stretches bro theory

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxinguser, BoredPrince and latent
I have been doing these since 14 and I am approaching 16, only grew around 4 inches in the past 2 years or less

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Just eat and do stretches bro theory
Except it was more specific with ways that actually boost hGH and GH, and I stated candidates that it's more likely to grow so if you aren't in that group it might work but it's unlikely

I found a cheatcode on height, this is for short people who wanna get taller fast, Okay so if you are 14-15 (and your growth plates are still open) you should try this, Best candidates for this should have very fast metabolism, they have large hands and feet, and a large wingspan, having these should actually boost the chances of this method working on you, Ok so to start, people who are short and have fast metabolism are NOT eating enough I don't care what you say I was like this and I was telling myself I'm eating enough and I actually wasn't, Without proper nutrition you are not gonna grow taller, so please start eating 50g protein a day and 1g calcium a day (100g white cheese for the calcium), don't forget to eat other minerals and vitamins, eat oranges and other fruits everyday but most important for growth is the calcium and the protein, at night stretch ur legs (long bones) with ur hands, not just slightly stretching but put ur thigh on a surface and try pushing ur ankle down with full force, this combined with sprinting throughout the day will create microfractures that will grow in a way that maximizes growth, The calcium will help repair the bone and make them grow, Now next part is exercising, pushups are a great way to train a large number of muscles so take a backpack and put whatever u want in it but u should do 7 reps max with it, do 5 sets and the rest time between sets is 30-60 seconds to maximize acute levels of growth hormone, Don't forget to sleep at 11:30 pm, sleeping consistently at a specific time is better than sleeping for more time at random times, Now combined with puberty it's gonna make you grow taller fast, like really fast, 3-4 cm a MONTH, it's like an artificial growth spurt, measure ur height everyday when u do this method and send feedback after a month, good luck boyos try not to break ur ankles.
All water and some stupid stuff

I have been doing these since 14 and I am approaching 16, only grew around 4 inches in the past 2 years or less

Maybe your growth plates closed early because of high estrogen, estrogen is literally villain hormone it causes ur growth plates to close and makes ur features bad, Try minimizing estrogen and maximizing steady testosterone, too much test is obviously gonna cause high estrogen too since it's 2 to 1 ratio, so having normal test levels is key to growing taller too.

I had the highest testosterone among my peers growing up, so this is a cope sorry.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
My physique was very lean. And barely touched junk foods in the past 2 years and I have been obsessed with dairy. Let's be honest, genetic beats it all. Only milk pre-puberty can help you grow past your genetic potential

Actually high levels of free testosterone increase dht which does the oppisite, antagonizes esterogen too

My physique was very lean. And barely touched junk foods in the past 2 years and I have been obsessed with dairy. Let's be honest, genetic beats it all. Only milk pre-puberty can help you grow past your genetic potential
Yea milk pre puberty is goated and while being breastfed, afterwards its over

• +1
Reactions: xDw28
I was really short at 12-13 and now I have passed every one in my family tree, environment can also affect height, but here's some hope for short people with shortie genetics, there's a possibility you acquire a gene your great great grandpa had, and if that grandpa was tall u will be too, it's unlikely but possible.

Actually high levels of free testosterone increase dht which does the oppisite, antagonizes esterogen too
Dude, it was high but not abnormally high to have any negative effects. And besides, I am short in comparision to the northern standards but I am a hispanic and I am pretty much taller than most people I meet irl. My test contributed to my 7inchers dick, its the reason why I have goated clavicles and I am still very lean to this day despite eating like 200gm of proteins per day. I don't ever 'workout' I occasionally play some sports but yet I have some lean muscles. But the only problem is, yet again your genetics beats it all, I don't have facial hair. My plates are still open BTW because my family grows late

I was really short at 12-13 and now I have passed every one in my family tree, environment can also affect height, but here's some hope for short people with shortie genetics, there's a possibility you acquire a gene your great great grandpa had, and if that grandpa was tall u will be too, it's unlikely but possible.
5'9" for a 15 year old in South America is tall

5'9" for a 15 year old in South America is tall
I didn't say you are short, I didn't know your height, but if you are 15 you still have time to grow, you can get a x-ray of your hand to see if ur growth plates are still open, also a quick fact here kids who stress are so much more prone to having a short adult stature, everything is hormones, genetics affect hormones, and hormones control everything.

i grew up at 14-15. with a shitty bulk and sleep 6 cm in a couple of months

i grew up at 14-15. with a shitty bulk and sleep 6 cm in a couple of months
exactly, Bulking in puberty when you have fast metabolism is godly genetics, you don't gain weight fast but u get all the protein and calcium from the foods, it's like your body filters out fats and let's in the important things.

exactly, Bulking in puberty when you have fast metabolism is godly genetics, you don't gain weight fast but u get all the protein and calcium from the foods, it's like your body filters out fats and let's in the important things.
yeah, even if u bulk up with popcorn and tuna cans

• +1
Reactions: smokedbyo
Dude, it was high but not abnormally high to have any negative effects. And besides, I am short in comparision to the northern standards but I am a hispanic and I am pretty much taller than most people I meet irl. My test contributed to my 7inchers dick, its the reason why I have goated clavicles and I am still very lean to this day despite eating like 200gm of proteins per day. I don't ever 'workout' I occasionally play some sports but yet I have some lean muscles. But the only problem is, yet again your genetics beats it all, I don't have facial hair. My plates are still open BTW because my family grows late
Test increases estrogen, only way testosterone can be good is when it's at a normal range, there was a study where they gave trans people test and the ones who got a high amount prescribed grew by 1-2 inches and stopped, the others that got prescribed a steady testosterone dose over a long period grew 2-5 inches, This was done on people who just started puberty.

Test increases estrogen, only way testosterone can be good is when it's at a normal range, there was a study where they gave trans people test and the ones who got a high amount prescribed grew by 1-2 inches and stopped, the others that got prescribed a steady testosterone dose over a long period grew 2-5 inches, This was done on people who just started puberty.
aromatase inhibitors foods and you good to go

Fucking retarded point. Test will only turn badly when taken externally. Natural increase is very safe. Its common sense

pls can we get this guy banned

You dont just get steroid level testosterone naturally, also you need high free testosterone, i was talking to the guy who said testosterone was bad btw which is stupid considering being tall is a dimorphic trait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Venzord
Fucking retarded point. Test will only turn badly when taken externally. Natural increase is very safe. Its common sense
No test is bad, we all should fry our balls and eat goyslop to height maxx

boyo externally or not I'm talking about natural levels and how can they affect height, high levels will make your growth plates close faster by increasing estrogen, a steady level of testosterone in the normal range will steadily increase growth and make ur growth plates close at a normal age, low testosterone will cause a shorter stature, it's simple biology I mentioned external uses because they show the effect it has on the body even if they weren't external it would still have the same effects