BadmanPlayer

BadmanPlayer

Temp. Banned

Austin on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Saint Casanova
if you dont know how to use it

I was more interested in the double pendulum in the background than what this coping scammer has to say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, 5.5psl and shieldzz
face>height>physique>dick>personality

Height is law nigga

• +1
Reactions: AySab
im 5’10, got approached by two girls, called me short but still asked for my insta afterwards??? :lul:

im 5’10, got approached by two girls, called me short but still asked for my insta afterwards??? :lul:
Where do you live? Im 5'10 too, and although it is "manlet" tier, Ive never been called short, not even by tallfags

im 5'10 and got called tall by girls in party

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
My teeth are white, but you’re hips are like a fat sheebons.
You are from UK so you are most likely ugly as fuck you ape . so you are not allowed to talk about how otheres look

my face at 100 kg > your face when you are 8% bodyfat

now getta out of here ape

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You are from UK so you are most likely ugly as fuck you ape . so you are not allowed to talk about how otheres look

my face at 100 kg > your face when you are 8% bodyfat

now getta out of here ape
Hips don’t lie broski.

• JFL
Hips don’t lie broski.
you are all subhumans,i love how you talk about kinelfeters while you barely know what it is and you have the iq of a monkey .

no improve for ur brain and for uk faggot

• JFL
you are all subhumans,i love how you talk about kinelfeters while you barely know what it is and you have the iq of a monkey .

Your hips look worse than 99.99 percent of Klinefeltercels. You were meant to be a big hipped sheebon. Not too late for some estrogen and blackface broski.

UK mogs Guatemala mate.

never understood how "dick" changes something, like people cant see ur d bro it wont affect how many girls u get
if you fuck @User28823 mother for example and you dont have atleast an 15 inches she will post your dick on her onlyfans and laugh about it

Your hips look worse than 99.99 percent of Klinefeltercels. You were meant to be a big hipped sheebon. Not too late for some estrogen and blackface broski.
your face looks worse than everyone on this planet . maybe geomaxx will save you ape

• JFL
if you fuck @User28823 mother for example and you dont have atleast an 15 inches she will post your dick on her onlyfans and laugh about it
i understand it affects a biiit then ig but if u didnt fuck anyone yet u can have 10inches it wont matter

• So Sad
i understand it affects a biiit then ig but if u didnt fuck anyone yet u can have 10inches it wont matter
true,some of the users there will never experience sex anyway..:feelswhy:

@User28823
@MaestheticMaso
@i_love_roosters

:(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and shieldzz
whats the average height there?
Idk but i live in an american suburb. That occurence happened in a suburbian american party in new york. I don't live in mumbai or anything. But i will admit people here are pretty short

• +1
Reactions: AySab
true,some of the users there will never experience sex anyway..:feelswhy:

@User28823
@MaestheticMaso
@i_love_roosters

:(
2145849cf8b450453c16f2494d975b4c

never understood how "dick" changes something, like people cant see ur d bro it wont affect how many girls u get
when they do, imagine a good looking guy with a 1 inch dick lol