Height copers need to rope

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
Height copers are retarded the belief that women actually care about your height is such a dumb part of the black pill and it’s cope.

if anyone of you went outside you would see that the majority of all couples are the same height not taller or shorter. height is as important as the size of your dick it matters only after she is attracted to your face.

I have talked to some ugly tall guys and theh tell me the same shit they get no bitches.

Foids say that they love tall men but nothing they say should be taken as truth.

I myself am 6’5 snd i get nothing absoulrtly nothing i get no glances i get no attention im invicible to women.

if anyone tells me that they can’t get women because they aren’t 6 feet i will literaly beat them up idgaf it pisses me off.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and dostoyevski
but as a mtn 5'8 pajeet, if i was 6'0+, my life would be so much fucking easierrrrrrrrr.

height halo only exists if you are mtn+, if not, then don't even bother try coping with it

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, BrutalMogger, dostoyevski and 1 other person
4366911 Screenshot 20240906 214451

If deepak says height is cope, then it is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and dostoyevski
Height copers are retarded the belief that women actually care about your height is such a dumb part of the black pill and it’s cope.

if anyone of you went outside you would see that the majority of all couples are the same height not taller or shorter. height is as important as the size of your dick it matters only after she is attracted to your face.

I have talked to some ugly tall guys and theh tell me the same shit they get no bitches.

Foids say that they love tall men but nothing they say should be taken as truth.

I myself am 6’5 snd i get nothing absoulrtly nothing i get no glances i get no attention im invicible to women.

if anyone tells me that they can’t get women because they aren’t 6 feet i will literaly beat them up idgaf it pisses me off.
Face>Height>Frame

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and vernier
Face>Personality>Height>Skibidi Size> Frame

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
If you are mtn + height will matter the most but if you sub5- ltn even the height won’t save you who else is agree ?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223