Height-copers on suicide watch

T

The Grinch

🎆 Celebrate July 4th with Our Spectacular Sale!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Meteor21, Saint Casanova and 7 others
lifefuel for our short kings @PseudoMaxxer @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and PseudoMaxxer
he looks pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111, PsychoH, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
I know what you're trying to prove with that video: face is more important than height. Which I agree.

However, I remember that couple from one of many heightpill videos I've seen, and she was lamenting the fact that her husband was not six-feet tall.

Here:

Skip to 2:23.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, theonewhocantascend and DeadTrees
I'd rather be incel than marry that slag

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, borntosuffer and silencio
Lucky manlet smash that brit blonde with curvy body

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
she was lamenting the fact that her husband was not six-feet tall.
"Her husband“ who she decided to marry

Case closed. Piss off.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
the fact this midget proposed to her tells me everything I need to know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, USERΝAME and try2beme
I know what you're trying to prove with that video: face is more important than height. Which I agree.

However, I remember that couple from one of many heightpill videos I've seen, and she was lamenting the fact that her husband was not six-feet tall.

Here:

Heightpill is brutal. And the thing is all the girls are ugly too. minimum 6'5 for landwhales in 2029 :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and The Grinch
he's a cuck

marriage = cuckoldry and divorce rape
I agree that marriage in 2024 is pure cuckoldry and there’s no good reason for a man to marry in todays time, although this isn’t really the topic of this thread, so

Case closed. Piss off.

You're easily offended by a friendly comment. Wow. You spent too much time here. Go downtown to deliver some curriculums and find a job.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, silencio and The Grinch

Here:

Its stupid how they make a stupid face after sayin some bs

You're easily offended by a friendly comment. Wow. You spent too much time here. Go downtown to deliver some curriculums and find a job.
I said piss off because you were being low iq, not because you hurt my feelings. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

lifefuel for @buflek

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
HE MADE IT, CANT WE BE HAPPY FOR HIM? HE DESTROYED THE BLACK PILL

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
I agree that marriage in 2024 is pure cuckoldry and there’s no good reason for a man to marry in todays time, although this isn’t really the topic of this thread, so
Unless you would marry a virgin JB and make her sign a prenup.

HE MADE IT, CANT WE BE HAPPY FOR HIM? HE DESTROYED THE BLACK PILL
nigger youre so retarded
an exception doesnt make a rule

if youre short just kill yourself
no one like short men
they are not men

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
nigger youre so retarded
an exception doesnt make a rule

if youre short just kill yourself
no one like short men
they are not men
IM NOT SHORT I GOT HOES BUT WHY CANT YOU BE HAPPY, HONOR THE WORK
YOU DESERVE NO BITCHES IF U CANT BE HAPPY WHEN A BRO GET PUSS
FOK U

BUT WAIT LMAO ? ARE U JEALOUS OF HIM?

Case closed. Piss off.
What are you trying to prove, nigger?

That's like posting a disabled deformed guy who is married and claim that being disabled is a smv boost :lul:anyone can get married to a roastie that spend her best year being pumped by chads.
Matter of fact, it's over if a woman sees you as a marriage prospect, she basically calling you a cuck betabux.

THE DUDE UGLY AF SHORT, HE HAS NO STYLE

but he succeed just be happy and move on'

Here:

did u notice only the ugliest ltb whores demand a tallfag jfl at listening to what these foids say

What are you trying to prove, nigger?

That's like posting a disabled deformed guy who is married and claim that being disabled is a smv boost :lul:anyone can get married to a roastie that spend her best year being pumped by chads.
Matter of fact, it's over if a woman sees you as a marriage prospect, she basically calling you a cuck betabux.
You're easily offended by a post that contradicts your world view. Wow. You spent way too much time here. Go downtown to deliver some curriculums and find a job.

marriage only legit for religious people

ur like 1 inxh taller than me retard:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
idgaf bro, you will always be a manlet in my eyes

if you woke up tommorow at 6'3 i would still be calling you a ginger manlet :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
idgaf bro, you will always be a manlet in my eyes

if you woke up tommorow at 6'3 i would still be calling you a ginger manlet :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
6'3 manlet 6'5 is when height halo starts IMO

• +1
Reactions: piec and buflek
another dumbass american thinking the whole world is the usa, nothing new on these forums
Good to know you’re an ethnic, also:

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
she's happy because she can let herself go now

another dumbass american thinking the whole world is the usa, nothing new on these forums

you're a cuck if you get married regardless, doesn't matter what country

you're a cuck if you get married regardless, doesn't matter what country
how is it cucked, the vast majority of men get married for a reason, i would much rather get married to a girl i like than be a sexless bachelor or become one of those retards who never gets married and fucks prostitutes instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Sprinkles
height 100% matters ur dumb af if u dont think so based on a short man with a woman, no one said short men cant get a gf lol

how is it cucked, the vast majority of men get married for a reason,

that decided to settle for them and doesn’t love them, also being alone is miserable for them.

it’s cucked because there’s still potential for the LTR to fall off after a while, the relationship to become sexless, not to mention cheating, monkey-branching, etc

lmfao you’re probably one of those fags that think you’ve made it in life just cause you’ve got kids and a dog

i would much rather get married to a girl i like than be a sexless bachelor or become one of those retards who never gets married and fucks prostitutes instead

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

sorry bro not everyone is a bitchless incel like you that cant spin plates while being a bachelor on his grind for no other purpose than self-indulgence.

that decided to settle for them and doesn’t love them, also being alone is miserable for them.

it’s cucked because there’s still potential for the LTR to fall off after a while, the relationship to become sexless, not to mention cheating, monkey-branching, etc

lmfao you’re probably one of those fags that think you’ve made it in life just cause you’ve got kids and a dog

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

sorry bro not everyone is a bitchless incel like you that cant spin plates while being a bachelor on his grind for no other purpose than self-indulgence.
this is an incel forum you fucking retard, imagine unironically saying “bitchless” and “spin plates” on this place of all, kill yourself you braindead redpill kike abomination

• So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
this is an incel forum you fucking retard, imagine unironically saying “bitchless” and “spin plates” on this place of all, kill yourself you braindead redpill kike abomination

IMG 2871

Anecdotal claims are nice but the truth is majority of girls are going for the 6ft + Chads and they'll do double monkey backflips for them in their prime years, be Chad's side piece spit sisters, and do anything for Chad just for 1 hour of time with him.

Then after they're all used up and 30+ years old they'll settle for anything they can get their hands on eventually as they realize the clock is running out. Short, fat bald, it don't matter as long as he can provide for her. Qith that being said she's not going to put out unless it's for making babies. She'll make the simp do everything for her and she'll do next to nothing for him. Then after she put in her 5-10 years she'll divorce rape him for the pension.

Also, during the marriage she'll still be banging tall Chad's on the side for some fun. If he finds out she'll blame him for her cheating.

He may get cucked and divorce raped but at least he has to the chance to ascend his bloodline with tall blonde