• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Man the height....., an obstacle standing against my ascension

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Shes a dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Rea
are you trying to get a feminist faggot to be your boyfriend?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Wtf it's your 5th post about height but anyways I feel so good after watching these kind of videos lol

• +1
Tall males willing to be used as props for giga cringe narcy foids need their tall male card revoked, someone break his legs and make him wheelchair bound

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
i hate foids i dont even like them i never enjoyed being around a woman i dont even know why i try to get them they are all retarded

• +1
Title sounded like there would be jokes about woman off bridge/roofs and such.

• +1
Tall males willing to be used as props for giga cringe narcy foids need their tall male card revoked, someone break his legs and make him wheelchair bound
never understood why u tall blokes are into shorter girls anyways. Tall girls are hot asf like 5'7-5'10 girls and wont ruin ur genes so i don't get why even "settle" for shorter girls since u tall nigers can date taller women. Respect to u tho seems like u think differently

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Man the height....., an obstacle standing against my ascension
if it makes u feel better hes white, decent looking (like strong MTN ish range maybe higher maybe lower) and very tall and he's with this ugly bitch lmao. Makes u wonder just how high are standards these days lmao

dumb nigga dating a short woman
i hope theyre son goes ER and start with them in gta

• +1
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

4254711 1721461046707

if it makes u feel better hes white, decent looking (like strong MTN ish range maybe higher maybe lower) and very tall and he's with this ugly bitch lmao. Makes u wonder just how high are standards these days lmao
thanks brother , maybe the good ones dont higher their standards too much

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
never understood why u tall blokes are into shorter girls anyways. Tall girls are hot asf like 5'7-5'10 girls and wont ruin ur genes so i don't get why even "settle" for shorter girls since u tall nigers can date taller women. Respect to u tho seems like u think differently
I am disapproving of the guy because he is willing to be used as a retarded NPC prop / cuck handbag for the foid to show off so that she can post online saying:
"look girls, the desire for tall guys is fraudulently inflated online and I'm showing myself to have attained a tall guy therefore I'm doing it right, please approve of me"
While she dances around like a cringe self obsessed fucking spastic

I dont give a fuck about her height, I have more desire to fuck short girls but theyre all cunts so I'll ideally reproduce with a foid who's 5'5 so that I'll have tall sons but not excessively tall daughters since excessively tall foids are self hating and likely to fuck manlets or ethnics

• JFL
bruh im 5'7
ur doing way better than me man
its not big of difference trust me, just wear 2-3 inches lifts and you are 5'10

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I am disapproving of the guy because he is willing to be used as a retarded NPC prop / cuck handbag for the foid to show off so that she can post online saying:
"look girls, the desire for tall guys is fraudulently inflated online and I'm showing myself to have attained a tall guy therefore I'm doing it right, please approve of me"
While she dances around like a cringe self obsessed fucking spastic

I dont give a fuck about her height, I have more desire to fuck short girls but theyre all cunts so I'll ideally reproduce with a foid who's 5'5 so that I'll have tall sons but not excessively tall daughters since excessively tall foids are self hating and likely to fuck manlets or ethnics
Oddly specific and not what i expected but do you i guess lmao. Sounds like u got a lot of anger in ya lmao i see where ur coming from tho.

thanks brother , maybe the good ones dont higher their standards too much
ur 5'10 ur height isn't the issue tbh its gonna come down to how attractive u are facially. If u were shorter then i could understand height being ur issue but ur a fine height man nothing to stress over really. Taller the better ofc but at end of day 5'10 good looking beats 6'0-6'2 average looking or lower and most taller guys are not good looking its just too rare to be that tall and attractive statistically speaking so u shouldn't stress too much.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and 6ft4
Oddly specific and not what i expected but do you i guess lmao. Sounds like u got a lot of anger in ya lmao i see where ur coming from tho.

ur 5'10 ur height isn't the issue tbh its gonna come down to how attractive u are facially. If u were shorter then i could understand height being ur issue but ur a fine height man nothing to stress over really. Taller the better ofc but at end of day 5'10 good looking beats 6'0-6'2 average looking or lower and most taller guys are not good looking its just too rare to be that tall and attractive statistically speaking so u shouldn't stress too much.
thanks man i needed to hear that , hopefully ill reach Htn in a year from now , its just i am seeing a lot of taller dudes recently idk how everyone is this tall now , i may a have bad posture btw ill fix it and see , thanks for the encouragement brother

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and WhoTookVendetta
How tall is this guy is tho?

• +1
thanks man i needed to hear that , hopefully ill reach Htn in a year from now , its just i am seeing a lot of taller dudes recently idk how everyone is this tall now , i may a have bad posture btw ill fix it and see , thanks for the encouragement brother
no problem man and yea depending on location and age ur gonna run into taller dudes but keep in mind most of these taller dudes arent good looking and the best way to separate urself is to be facially attractive (this is assuming ur not a failo height which u arent). It helps to max out ur other stats too like working out, fashion, ability to communicate, and money too just max all ur stats out to best of ur ability. But a genuine 5'10 barefoot isn't a failo height anywhere man just wear lifts when u go out to clubs too to help u out. Good luck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and WhoTookVendetta
i hate tall guy + short girl relationships, genuinely looks like youre dating your daughter, subhuman asf

i want a girl thats only a few inches shorter than me (6'1)

• +1
What have all women done to deserve Chad? Since their preferences make so many men single and depressed their nature Is evil and causes suffering,they aré evil,therefore they deserve nothing.

• +1
no problem man and yea depending on location and age ur gonna run into taller dudes but keep in mind most of these taller dudes arent good looking and the best way to separate urself is to be facially attractive (this is assuming ur not a failo height which u arent). It helps to max out ur other stats too like working out, fashion, ability to communicate, and money too just max all ur stats out to best of ur ability. But a genuine 5'10 barefoot isn't a failo height anywhere man just wear lifts when u go out to clubs too to help u out. Good luck.
appreciate it so much🙏 , now i know exactly what to do

• +1