Height differences between generations in developing countries are crazy.

onion_salad

onion_salad

Platinum
You’ll see 3 generations of the same family with a 6 inch height difference between the youngest generation and the oldest.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Somehow ended up being 6’0” despite having a grandfather who was 5’3”

Not sure how that works

• +1
Reactions: greycel
my cousins are all 6’4+

including a female cousin…

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Somehow ended up being 6’0” despite having a grandfather who was 5’3”

Not sure how that works
Somehow ended up as a manlet despite having 6'4/5'7 parents. I see quite a few oldcels that are 6'5 as well. Most oldcels are matched with zoomers tbh.

Somehow ended up as a manlet despite having 6'4/5'7 parents. I see quite a few oldcels that are 6'5 as well. Most oldcels are matched with zoomers tbh.

Probably just bad luck on your part. I wouldn’t expect Poland to have drastic differences in height between generations.

Like when I talk about developing I mean your grandparents didn’t have electricity or drinking water and would routinely die from cholera.

Probably just bad luck on your part. I wouldn’t expect Poland to have drastic differences in height between generations.

Like when I talk about developing I mean your grandparents didn’t have electricity or drinking water and would routinely die from cholera.
Most slavcels after the war didn't have anything to eat besides tree bark. Still, my male relatives were in the 6'1 - 6'3 range.

Most slavcels after the war didn't have anything to eat besides tree bark. Still, my male relatives were in the 6'1 - 6'3 range.
malnutrition and high disease loads needs to be sustained for decades for it to seriously impact height.

There was an outright famine in the Netherlands during ww2 with people starving to death in the streets but it didn’t cause a serious dent in overall height since it didn’t last long enough.

You have to go to Russian held Poland pre ww1 to see the type of conditions I’m talking about.

If you look a map of Slav countries by province development rather than national borders the level of shitholeness is super correlated with being ruled either by the Russians or the Ottomans. All the decent parts were under Austrian or German rule.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel