Height distinctively correlates with suicide for men

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
A research report published in the American Journal of Psychiatry found a strong inverse association between height and suicide in Swedish men which may signify the importance of childhood exposure in the etiology of adult mental disorder or reflect stigmatization or discrimination encountered by short men in their adult lives. A record linkage study of the birth, conscription, mortality, family, and census register data of 1,299,177 Swedish men followed from age 18 to a maximum of age 49 was performed and it was found that a 5-cm (2-inch) increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

That's a fucking dark pill right there.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Future Arablite, dodt and 1 other person
Cuz if a short guy is confident and sucessful, he has a Napoleon Complex.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Goonmaxx and Zeta ascended
lol i love how i was talking to my friends and they were so scared their son was gonna be short, i was like wow thanks i’m short af

Short men are getting cut out of the gene pool in the West, no wonder. Literally nothing makes up for it. You could have $1B, good personality, have an 8'' dick, have a perfect face, but if you're a man who's 5'2 you have no chance unless you move to Mexico or China.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420