IMG 2878
IMG 2877

Dumb take retard

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, heyheyheybro22, Onewithmoss and 2 others
This Manlet on here can’t stop rambling about his short stature. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Jova
"Ultimately, a childs growth velocity decreases to zero" the moment its over for him, poor kid

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
The citation that you shared literally proves your point wrong. Nutrition does matter, because if proper nutrition isn’t sustained according to what you shared, the growth plates fail to lead to more growth, there is essentially a window where proper nutrition must be sustained to maximize growth according to the citation. the growth plates eventually close after late puberty.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5, heyheyheybro22, Onewithmoss and 3 others
The citation that you shared literally proves your point wrong. Nutrition does matter, because if proper nutrition isn’t sustained according to what you shared, the growth plates fail to lead to more growth, there is essentially a window where proper nutrition must be sustained to maximize growth according to the citation. the growth plates eventually close after late puberty.
It says they will grow faster later on to compensate

It says they will grow faster later on to compensate
but it says if somebody has shitty nutrition and doesnt grow bc of that he will grow faster once he gets proper nutrition? if thats true that be an actual saver for me bc my family is all 6,6 for men and like 5,11 for woman and my ass ate goy slop his entire life and is like 5,8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, watah and okwiwhd
but it says if somebody has shitty nutrition and doesnt grow bc of that he will grow faster once he gets proper nutrition? if thats true that be an actual saver for me bc my family is all 6,6 for men and like 5,11 for woman and my ass ate goy slop his entire life and is like 5,8
It says malnutrition not goyslop. Your height is genetic im sorry

It says malnutrition not goyslop. Your height is genetic im sorry
thats the thing my genes say grow tall but i never ate anything, no calories no nothing

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
Unlucky genetics. Unless you were being starved in Ukraine or some shit. I’m only 1 inch taller than my sister despite her having a disease and shit sleep/diet. It’s genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Were you poor or bulimic
never had any sense of hunger in my entire life, i have to force feed everytime i eat, i never ate bc i legit never got hungry, i can go weeks without eating

Unlucky genetics. Unless you were being starved in Ukraine or some shit. I’m only 1 inch taller than my sister despite her having a disease and shit sleep/diet. It’s genetics.
brother i never ate anything my ribs are visible thats how starved i am

• +1
Reactions: watah
what is that supposed to tell me?
It means ur prob not stunted. My brother is 6'1 and 58kg. Eat tasty food no need to do copey extreme diets like 6 liter of le raw milk

bruh, u have to be a stick
I leanmaxxed to 57kg recently, my natural weight is 61kg thats what my body likes. Even at 57kg i still had some cheek fat but i looked so much better, much better jaw

never had any sense of hunger in my entire life, i have to force feed everytime i eat, i never ate bc i legit never got hungry, i can go weeks without eating
Go see a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Go see a doctor
i get very hungry whenever i take lsd, i feel like lsd makes everything unfiltered and shows how everything really is so im quite sure that i have some illness that supresses my hunger

It means ur prob not stunted. My brother is 6'1 and 58kg. Eat tasty food no need to do copey extreme diets like 6 liter of le raw milk
any other secret knowledge you wanna share with me? i can fel ur different like me

i get very hungry whenever i take lsd, i feel like lsd makes everything unfiltered and shows how everything really is so im quite sure that i have some illness that supresses my hunger
Go see a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
In case nobody told you before, you may be adopted.

did you read the post you made ?