• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Banepilled, Vvvvxxxx and 34 others
jfl it's so obvious he's wearing lifts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Darwined, AscendingHero and 6 others
Meanwhile our cuck countries are sending him our hard earned tax money for him to buy mansions all over the world.

Gigachad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: risque_dew, Prince88, emeraldglass and 15 others
he could fuck any ukrainan stacy with a snap of his hands

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, AscendingHero, LampPostPrime and 13 others
Nothing matters

The bald manlet is the pfp best fighter in MMA but here he is getting kissed like he's a little baby. There's no way Volk, after having a dominant win, felt like a man after that. No doubt he started crying backstage from this mog. #HeightIsLife
IMG 5438
IMG 5437

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, AscendingHero, \/orman and 22 others
It's all about face after 2'10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, AscendingHero, gribsufer1 and 12 others
IMG 9400

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, HeightPilledum, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others

The bald manlet is the pfp best fighter in MMA but here he is getting kissed like he's a little baby. There's no way Volk, after having a dominant win, felt like a man after that. No doubt he started crying backstage from this mog. #HeightIsLife
View attachment 2314816View attachment 2314817

don't compare an mma manlet with the average manlet my nigga
at least the mma manlet will fuck you up and snap your legs if you're a lanklet faggot making fun of his height
the average manlet will just make a reddit post on r/MaleMentalHealth and cry about how the world is unjust and how he gets disrespect abuout his height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, litaz, Kamui and 7 others
No way bro! Reddit told me Zelensky is a Chad!

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, THEMOGGER, HeightPilledum and 17 others
don't compare an mma manlet with the average manlet my nigga
at least the mma manlet will fuck you up and snap your legs if you're a lanklet faggot making fun of his height
the average manlet will just make a reddit post on r/MaleMentalHealth and cry about how the world is unjust and how he gets disrespect abuout his height
MMA manlet, average manlet doesn't matter. Still manlets and they can't escape the height mog. It's even worse for MMA manlets because even they though they are ridiculously skilled, they're getting fucked by by every one of the tall MMA fighters. All that training and for what smh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bloomercel
Suit maxing is legit for oldcels. He wouldn't get mogged as hard if he just wore a suit like everybody else.
Putin usually doesn't get mogged nearly as hard.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, HeightPilledum and 1 other person

Adesanya was drunk and also kissed gastelum on the head like that who is 5'9. But it's something you just have to deal with as a manlet, there's not much you can do. Volk is one of the few non self-hating manlets. He's too fucking alpha. He has the tall man aura.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rooman, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person
MMA manlet, average manlet doesn't matter. Still manlets and they can't escape the height mog. It's even worse for MMA manlets because even they though they are ridiculously skilled, they're getting fucked by by every one of the tall MMA fighters. All that training and for what smh
Not necessarily. Daniel Cormier is the natty goat, 5'9 and was heavyweight and light heavyweight champion. I've been watching MMA 7+ years, i can't count how many times I've seen lanklets get absolutely folded by manlets. Topuria ko'ing herbert, volk tko 5'11 yair, etc. Taller gives them height/reach advantage but that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, AscendingHero and Deleted member 21661
Not necessarily. Daniel Cormier is the natty goat, 5'9 and was heavyweight and light heavyweight champion. I've been watching MMA 7+ years, i can't count how many times I've seen lanklets get absolutely folded by manlets. Topuria ko'ing herbert, volk tko 5'11 yair, etc. Taller gives them height/reach advantage but that's about it.
You're right lol I was just exaggerating and piling on.
The height and reach plays a big factor, though. Tall and lanky is the best build for fighting. Guys like Jon, Izzy, and Pereira are dominant fighters who mainly beat people because of those advantages (ofc their insane skill too). Even DC lost against Jon because Jon's reach was just way too much for him.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, AscendingHero, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Why are most world leaders manlets?
Isn't it visa versa?

There were only like 2 presidents in the murica, who were shorter than 6'0.

This is one of the reasons i got interested in lookism. In ANY country, people tend to elect guys who are tall relative to their country's average, irrespective of the said guys' accomplishments. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, bloomercel and flippasav
height doesn't matter
Data81339197 0ce5e0

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Artemis
0.0001% of the populations "fucks" them, guess they should've rotten in their room to escape the heightmog

reminder that @Amnesia is 5 ft 8

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 31445
I'm 5'7" not 5'9" it's at a weird manlet cutoff point where you look like a tryhard even if you get jacked

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
nobody has ever said that height doesn't matter

??

Are you maintaining this physique?

IK ur natty. How many months of lifting till i get this physique, roughly?

just elite genes, havent gained any muscle after the first year and a half i started lifting

15 min a day just one muscle group to maintain. Cables and shit medium weight

I cant actually lift that heavy, I don't care about PRs I just get a nice burn through isolation exercises

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23558, Lmao and 1 other person
Reminds me of a security-cel that was about 5'4, literally looked like a child, I couldnt take him seriously

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

you gen z retards miss the point.

number 1, that little guy has a hot wife who's had his kids

number 2, the other fighter is giving him a kiss of brotherhood, respect. You faggots interpret this as disrespect and 'mogging', it's called respect between two men who are actually doing something with their lives

you fucking aspies man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, LampPostPrime and ManletBlackcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Any male 10 cm shorter than myself is a kid to me.

This is either one of Putin's taller doubles or he is wearing stilts here he is height frauding so hard here trump is supposed to be like 6'2 while Putin is like 5'5 at most but they actually look pretty close here

Low IQ for you to say this when having Mike Tyson as your avi.
just elite genes, havent gained any muscle after the first year and a half i started lifting
lmao
No way bro! Reddit told me Zelensky is a Chad!

At least they all had balls as leaders to go to war with their armies.

You're right lol I was just exaggerating and piling on.
The height and reach plays a big factor, though. Tall and lanky is the best build for fighting. Guys like Jon, Izzy, and Pereira are dominant fighters who mainly beat people because of those advantages (ofc their insane skill too). Even DC lost against Jon because Jon's reach was just way too much for him.
Wondered if that was part of the winning factor for Hafthor Bjornsson against Eddie Hall? Or Sam Hyde against James Thompson since they all had limited time to learn?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and infini
All of Tyson's losses came from guy's 6'2+
Hmm, wonder if this is the same expectation with grappling too? Just have the bigger person pin them down as Yoshida did towards Gracie.

users are are delu. they say u have too be 6,6ft plus. imo u shud at least be 6ft plus or 5,11 and 1/2 inches or taller
6'3 is alright but 6'6 is mogger tier