Height doesn’t matter in online dating

WojakAI

WojakAI

Iron
Think about it, how can you truly show off your height or when do you ever think oh fuck, he looks tall in that picture!

If anything height is a negative in online dating because in pictures you will look less proportionate than a 5’6-5’8 manlet someone like jeff nippard who you would never guess was that short just by looking at a picture of him

I’m 6’1 btw so not tryna cope about being short lol.

Height only helps irl approaches, not in online dating in my opinion. Look at fitxfearless, he is 5’7 but online looks huge and slays in online dating cos of that but irl he is just a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, uksucks, Whatever and 3 others
I can’t imagine the expression on your fugly face when the dating app asks you for a height or the bitch you’re texting asks for height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rgl666, Rhino LeFort, NZb6Air and 3 others
Dude this thread is actually so retarded the more I think about it did you hit your head or something what are you gonna do when you meet and you’re the same height as her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, NZb6Air, shitskinism and 2 others
What i’m saying is it’s easier for little people to look bigger and more impressive in photos than they actually are in real life thus online dating is better for them compared to irl approaches.

Whereas a tall dude is probably going to look less proportionate and lanky in photos and seriously there are no real indicators of height when assessing someone in photos

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
All good till you realize foids got your ass filtered out of their match pool :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jonnyboi
Dude this thread is actually so retarded the more I think about it did you hit your head or something what are you gonna do when you meet and you’re the same height as her
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and cannotbeasked
I can’t imagine the expression on your fugly face when the dating app asks you for a height or the bitch you’re texting asks for height.

I tell her im a 5'2 balding indian janitor

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
High IQ thread, I’d say any guy who’s tall and at least ok facially is gonna do way better in real life, because height is physical in real life but it gets reduced to being arbitrary on OLD. Face and some kind of social proof, an NT social media presence, are the requirements for OLD, not height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, 6ft4 and Suns9999
2984317 ce323db944a18f7bd6c5b6448923c83d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WojakAI and Suns9999
High IQ thread, I’d say any guy who’s tall and at least ok facially is gonna do way better in real life, because height is physical in real life but it gets reduced to being arbitrary on OLD. Face and some kind of social proof, an NT social media presence, are the requirements for OLD, not height.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever