Height doesn't matter much (with proof)

H

Henry77

Bronze

I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all but it doesn't matter much when compared to face.

Nah, you need to have an extremely good face to offset bad height...

... and being <5'3 is a death sentence even if you have Delon's face... let's be honest... :feelswhy:

Height is probably the single most important factor of looks. The higher the better, until 6'4, then you look like an alien.

But still 6'5 and 5/10 >>> 5'3 and 8/10

Your video is simply a very rare case, anecdote. Yeah, everything happens in life. There was a woman who survived a 9,000 meter fall from a plane... it does not make it a rule unfortunately... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith and TurkishAscender
Nah, you need to have an extremely good face to offset bad height...

... and being <5'3 is a death sentence even if you have Delon's face... let's be honest... :feelswhy:

Height is probably the single most important factor of looks. The higher the better, until 6'4, then you look like an alien.

But still 6'5 and 5/10 >>> 5'3 and 8/10

Your video is simply a very rare case, anecdote. Yeah, everything happens in life. There was a woman who survived a 9,000 meter fall from a plane... it does not make it a rule unfortunately... :unsure:
lol "under 5'3"
no fucking shit
5'3" is shorter than short WOMEN for fucks sake

that's like saying "having limbs is the most important part of looks. You're fucked even at 8/10 if you have no limbs" it's ridiculous.
the fact is though that a gigachad even at 5'3" could give a 6'5" normie a run for his money, which is insane when you think about it. The difference between the benefits you get from height and the benefits you get from face is like the difference between being upper middle class and being a member of the british royal family, not comparable at all.

Every day another incel convinces himself that there are universes where good looking men lose, this is a delusion. When you're good looking, rules do not apply. You will NEVER find a good looking incel, you WILL find tall incels. /thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AspiringChadlet, Deleted member 17344 and 1 other person
You will NEVER find a good looking incel, you WILL find tall incels. /thread
The only way that a good looking man, even a gigachad, could be incel is by having a micropenis

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
The only way that a good looking man, even a gigachad, could be incel is by having a micropenis
maybe a micropenis that physically can't be used
but a gigachad will have girls lined up to lick his little clit, rest assured

IMO as long as you're > 5'9" , height matters very little it's like +0.1 SMV per inch

but if you're under 5'7 then it's a death sentence and it well and truly is OVER

for every inch under 5'9" it's -0.3 SMV

lol "under 5'3"
no fucking shit
5'3" is shorter than short WOMEN for fucks sake

that's like saying "having limbs is the most important part of looks. You're fucked even at 8/10 if you have no limbs" it's ridiculous.
the fact is though that a gigachad even at 5'3" could give a 6'5" normie a run for his money, which is insane when you think about it. The difference between the benefits you get from height and the benefits you get from face is like the difference between being upper middle class and being a member of the british royal family, not comparable at all.

Every day another incel convinces himself that there are universes where good looking men lose, this is a delusion. When you're good looking, rules do not apply. You will NEVER find a good looking incel, you WILL find tall incels. /thread
nah dude a small dude standing next to a big dude looks cucked. Lol you really think a woman would focus in on someone musch smaller than everyone else.

Ive seem extremely handsome short dudes with girls but they always give me a look or stand next to me.

nah dude a small dude standing next to a big dude looks cucked. Lol you really think a woman would focus in on someone musch smaller than everyone else.

Ive seem extremely handsome short dudes with girls but they always give me a look or stand next to me.
you can cope however you want to, bro, I don't mind
if you want to make up your own reality and make up stories of you not knowing how to rate people, fine, fine, heard it all before
whatever helps you at the end of the day

Face >>>>> height for ppl in normal height range (5’7 to 6’5 is normal in the west)

you can cope however you want to, bro, I don't mind
if you want to make up your own reality and make up stories of you not knowing how to rate people, fine, fine, heard it all before
whatever helps you at the end of the day
it's not a cope I go to clubs and bars at least once a week and know how things operate.

good looking short guys can pick up girls but they get easily mogged by taller dudes especially good looking taller dudes.

girls will start bantering about the short dude in order to impress the tall one. It's just about watching their surroundings, then sure they can be plenty succesful.