HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
HEIGHT DONT MATTER FOR SLAYING NOR FIGHTING.... ITS ALL COPE... I WOULD TRADE 8 INCHES OF HEIGHT TO BE BLACK WITH A 12 INCH COCK

HEIGHT DONT MATTER!

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
You are 100% right bro. I am only 5ft4 7/16 but everyone is scared of me and respects me because I am low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1140 and Vitruvian
You are 100% right bro. I am only 5ft4 7/16 but everyone is scared of me and respects me because I am low inhib
You are completely right bro I would trade all my heifht to be big dicked jet black west African

if your 5'10+ height doesnt matter

although its good to be taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
if your 5'10+ height doesnt matter
Indeed bro. But I still want to be 7'5 even though I'm already a giant. Why? Because mogging machine is fun

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Height is boosting your face

If you are 5'10, just Chadlite

With 6'4 and same face Gigachad

Better being ugly but tall, then ugly and short, if you are ugly and short your life is hell

Height does matter.

But it's more like' just not be short and you're good', of course Taller the better but only up until a certain threshold. once you pass 2 Metres your height becomes awkward if you don't have the frame for it.

• So Sad
Reactions: no_hope_left
Height does matter.

But it's more like' just not be short and you're good', of course Taller the better but only up until a certain threshold. once you pass 2 Metres your height becomes awkward if you don't have the frame for it.
Is my frame awkward?
20200105 214915

i wish i was 4'11

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Better being ugly but tall, then ugly and short, if you are ugly and short your life is hell
The absolute worst height is 6'. Neither tall nor short. Not even average (that's 5'10).

6' is the truecel height.
Cope.

Not having a good frame makes you look awkward at any height - even the 4'11 bagelman would look weird if he didn't have a good, wide frame.

5'10 + good frame > 6'4 + bad frame.

The absolute worst height is 6'. Neither tall nor short. Not even average (that's 5'10).

6' is the truecel height.

Cope.

Not having a good frame makes you look awkward at any height - even the 4'11 bagelman would look weird if he didn't have a good, wide frame.
6 foot is perfect height

why would you want to be taller? Heifht dont matter

Cope.

I never said it didn't?

But how many Manlets have shit frames like Lanklets? not many.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
height only mogs face if under 5'8