Height = everything

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
So I made a thread few days back if a 194cm (in shoes, 192cm barefoot) ltn like me can get a gf as I'll be going for a trip
I'm in the trip and got approached by 2 girls saying soo many times that I'm tall and cute ( I'm not cute by any means ) just cuz I'm tall I'm cute.. madeout with one of them
Even the guys here respect me invite me for parties offer cigarettes, alcohol , vapes , weed without me asking and 5+ guys complimented me on my height

And to all the 190+ mfers just go outside your basement asshole your life will be good assuming if not ugly asf and framecel
@user123456 @nitesik

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IndraBC, user123456 and 5 others
Literally
B748C027 A229 45F5 8F5F 1643C752A83C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Detective, bloomercel and 5 others
Always told you just dont be brutaly ugly and you can have an normal life.

The users on this site love to exaggerate to cope with their shit life.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, user123456 and shizuku11111
Goodbye psl 5.4 I'll miss ur water/dogshit threads

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, IndraBC and 3 others
Money is more important than height but height is important

im 195cm barefoot and 200cm with lifts and shoes, not one foid has said hello to me first ever, u need a mid mtn face at least for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallcell, IndraBC and Kofri727
We don’t + OP is shitting up the forum with Tails from India(literally)

Not hideous and not a social outcast ( like most here are ) = Normal life.

If you disagree rethink your life.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Not hideous and not a social outcast ( like most here are ) = Normal life.

If you disagree rethink your life.
Welp just going by stats normal life = incel(the 44% of teens never had a relationship stat) ik

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, user123456 and 1 other person
So I made a thread few days back if a 194cm (in shoes, 192cm barefoot) ltn like me can get a gf as I'll be going for a trip
I'm in the trip and got approached by 2 girls saying soo many times that I'm tall and cute ( I'm not cute by any means ) just cuz I'm tall I'm cute.. madeout with one of them
Even the guys here respect me invite me for parties offer cigarettes, alcohol , vapes , weed without me asking and 5+ guys complimented me on my height

And to all the 190+ mfers just go outside your basement asshole your life will be good assuming if not ugly asf and framecel
@user123456 @nitesik
I'm literally a 180cm MTN manlet and get approached occasionally, even last week by 2 chicks at a mall. Anyone who's 190cm should be slaying unless they're Sub5.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
im 195cm barefoot and 200cm with lifts and shoes, not one foid has said hello to me first ever, u need a mid mtn face at least for this
kinda true but I'm not that tall - 6'2 . Unfortunately being tall didn't save my ltn face. ( I'm in SEA and still doesn't work)

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Always told you just dont be brutaly ugly and you can have an normal life.

The users on this site love to exaggerate to cope with their shit life.
Yeah these incels think if you aren’t chad you don’t fuck. Bunch of low life losers.

Not without face it isn't.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
We don’t + OP is shitting up the forum with Tails from India(literally)
Рост всё решает. Если ты 195 и MTN, ты никак не можешь быть инцелом.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Face is EVERYTHING, height is a halo for sure but if a woman is not attracted to your face it literally doesn't matter what else you have.
Yup, exactly what I said.

@user123456 @nitesik
I tend to over rot despite haveing good psl stats i dont know why sometimes i just think of quiting this place

@user123456 @nitesik
Dawg nobody cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back