Height experts, what the fuck is happening here?

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
How is this nigga anything more than 5'6? Nigga is dwarfed by a commercial gym mirror

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, RAMU KAKA, PseudoMaxxer and 23 others
Im convinced this forum has no idea what the fuck they are talking about

Same as when Amnesia posted this picture and claimed to be 5'8 and niggas ate it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab, IAMNOTANINCEL and 46 others
His ulna length is only 2 1/2 Samsung Galaxy A5's long. It's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 28691, BigBoy and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Same as when Amnesia posted this picture and claimed to be 5'8 and niggas ate it up
View attachment 2251388

That picture is highly photoshopped look at the massive wonky curve on the right side, he has the proportions of a midget there, he may be short but that is legit under 5'0" tall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, tasmanian devil, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Brown response coming in 3,2,1...

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Splinter901, Jigen and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, ROTTING, Roquefort and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 51465, Awan and 11 others

View attachment 2251388
I feel like this is a morph but then again it explains why a seemingly good looking white guy (should have infinite SMV) somehow discovered this shithole.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, ReadBooksEveryday, falcon1 and 1 other person
He looks at least 5โ€™9 here ? just looks at the stalls

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
I feel like this is a morph but then again it explains why a seemingly good looking white guy (should have infinite SMV) somehow discovered this shithole.
It is a morph here's the original

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, arabcelxxx, tasmanian devil and 18 others
Hes 6'4

• Woah
Legit, his arms are shorter than mine and i'm 4'11, a bit taller than dwarfed amnesia

View attachment 2251388
@Amnesia Iโ€™m LmFAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o and ReadBooksEveryday

View attachment 2251388
I havenโ€™t laughed in a long fucking time Iโ€™ma bully ur pedo ass no wonder ur going for kids @Amnesia u old fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ReadBooksEveryday
that's how 5'11 midgets look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, TUSSELEIF, the BULL and 1 other person
Happy they uncaged you bhai @mrriceguy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
Happy they uncaged you bhai @mrriceguy
@Deprived is actually good mod for bans, def recommend him, Should I make a thread ranking mods for bans?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Ricky212, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, ReadBooksEveryday and It'snotover
@Deprived is actually good mod for bans, def recommend him, Should I make a thread ranking mods for bans?
@TRUE_CEL kepts me caged forever

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23218
Nice to hear you found currysellers.org customers service enjoyable bhai, i'll keep deprived in mind. Unfortunately @TRUE_CEL is a bit busy in the last time, probably is graduating to get the cockologist title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710, Michael Myers, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover and ReadBooksEveryday
Nice to hear you found currysellers.org customers service enjoyable bhai, i'll keep deprived in mind. Unfortunately @TRUE_CEL is a bit busy in the last time, probably is graduating to get the cockologist title
I'm actually busy watching Teen Wolf. I'm almost done, just 15 more episodes.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, HerpDerpson, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I'm actually busy watching Teen Wolf. I'm almost done, just 15 more episodes.
Thank God. You are leaving shit on the servers(streetshitters once again) and some people are still banned, you need to do your duties and restore order again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Michael Myers
Thank God. You are leaving shit on the servers(streetshitters once again) and some people are still banned, you need to do your duties and restore order again
I have introduced a tweak to my rule due to recent events, fratello. I will be foreseeing the Ratings section more strictly. Especially when I'm done with Teen Wolf.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I have introduced a tweak to my rule due to recent events, fratello. I will be foreseeing the Ratings section more strictly. Especially when I'm done with Teen Wolf.
Let me know the change that you'll make to rating section, even on PM if you want fratello. What happened is really sad

Let me know the change that you'll make to rating section, even on PM if you want fratello. What happened is really sad
Here you go fratello. Thoughts?

• +1
Here you go fratello. Thoughts?

Thats the right thing to do.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and It'snotover
Thanks for agreeing, fratello.

Those pricks who JFL-reacted it are mega fags.
They all jfl until the forum will close just like lookism and then they will rope too eventually
Maybe feds will go through his internet search and will find out he browsed here

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
They all jfl until the forum will close just like lookism and then they will rope too eventually
Maybe feds will go through his internet search and will find out he browsed here
Yeah, chances are likely -- unless his phone was damaged in the process, which seems to be the case.

• +1
Yeah, chances are likely -- unless his phone was damaged in the process, which seems to be the case.
They can still get informations from it even if broken and when you disappear or rope police will also check your pc. I'm sure it won't end here especially if another guy(@prettyboyy ) killed himself too

5โ€™11 is not that tall

They can still get informations from it even if broken and when you disappear or rope police will also check your pc. I'm sure it won't end here especially if another guy(@prettyboyy ) killed himself too
Why are people claiming he roped? Heโ€™s a narcissist he wouldnโ€™t allow himself to do that. Plus no indication of it either.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
Why are people claiming he roped? Heโ€™s a narcissist he wouldnโ€™t allow himself to do that. Plus no indication of it either.
Probs just partycelling after finishing exams also he isn't a narcy

Btw he is like your main opponent for Favourite Incel 2023 award, 2nd one is @St.TikTokcel and 3rd one is @pneumocystosis

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and St.TikTokcel
He said he would have jumped down a bridge on Monday and since then he disappeared. I donโ€™t think he roped either but he used to rot 24/7 so it's strange

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
He said he would have jumped down a bridge on Monday and since then he disappeared. I donโ€™t think he roped either but he used to rot 24/7 so it's strange
Probably got bored of it.

• Woah