Height>Face

6'1Turbomanlet

6'1Turbomanlet

Iron
In most western unis average height is 5'11/181, top25% and bottom25% heights being 6'1 and 5'9

Top25% facially is around 5.5(mid mtn) for white zoomers that aren't fat and bottom25% being 4.5(mid ltn)

6'1 mid ltn surely is better off than 5'9 mid mtn on a uni campus, so for avg normie, height>face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, billymidnight, thvg and 2 others
In most western unis average height is 5'11/181, top25% and bottom25% heights being 6'1 and 5'9

Top25% facially is around 5.5(mid mtn) for white zoomers that aren't fat and bottom25% being 4.5(mid ltn)

6'1 mid ltn surely is better off than 5'9 mid mtn on a uni campus, so for avg normie, height>face?
would you by coincidence be a 6'1 ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Deleted member 65033, billymidnight and 1 other person
nope. Obviously biased since ur tall and ugly

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 65033, rubberduck and 3 others
no, height is a coefficient of face retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and got.daim
just be average height or taller tbh

nope. Obviously biased since ur tall and ugly
Mid ltn isn't ugly irl, + slight height halo, why is that not better off than slightly above face 5'9?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim

no

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and got.daim
For average normies, thats true.
However, I would much rather have a Mid HTN face and 5´9 barefoot,
than mid / Low MTN and 6´1.
Just personal preference, A true HTN (especially Mid) will stand out from the crowd.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Rhom, Deleted member 65033 and 4 others
Mid ltn isn't ugly irl, + slight height halo, why is that not better off than slightly above face 5'9?
Idk I’m 5’10” barefoot which isn’t that far from 5’9” and I have no issue getting girls attention whatsoever. Face>height>body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
For average normies, thats true.
However, I would much rather have a Mid HTN face and 5´9 barefoot,
than mid / Low MTN and 6´1.
Just personal preference, A true HTN (especially Mid) will stand out from the crowd.
Yeah agreed

Idk I’m 5’10” barefoot which isn’t that far from 5’9” and I have no issue getting girls attention whatsoever. Face>height>body
u gave zero other context+ most normies can do that at even shorter

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
lol then random 5 10 young judd law start to talk to ur bitch as a tallfag,
and you understand that it never began,

Cf8e008d76c8e1f4746185c192d383e9

"yo turbomanlet can u grab us the beer for stacy and me? i dont have the height to reach them"
turbomanlet: u a manletcel, but here the beer.
"whatever im still gonna cuck you tonight and we are going to make it in your bed, just to remind you i never liked you"
turbomanlet:..

TRUE STORY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razzle and 6'1Turbomanlet
tbh height is inferior to face cause its basically a multiplier of your face score, but height itself is meaningless, there is not much a difference in dating life between 6 foo 1 ltn and 5 foot 9 mtn, they are still normies overall, instead of focussing on litlle details wee should focus on the important factors that really make a difference, u cant compare 5 foot 9 and 6 foot 1 normies because the difference is imperceptible, u could mayube compare 5 foot 7 chadlite and 6 foot 1 normie that would be a comparison but i wouldnt be surpirse if chadlite wins especially in day game and places like uni where your face is basically who u are and what your personality is

• +1
tbh height is inferior to face cause its basically a multiplier of your face score, but height itself is meaningless, there is not much a difference in dating life between 6 foo 1 ltn and 5 foot 9 mtn, they are still normies overall, instead of focussing on litlle details wee should focus on the important factors that really make a difference, u cant compare 5 foot 9 and 6 foot 1 normies because the difference is imperceptible, u could mayube compare 5 foot 7 chadlite and 6 foot 1 normie that would be a comparison but i wouldnt be surpirse if chadlite wins especially in day game and places like uni where your face is basically who u are and what your personality is
Obvi 5'7 wins, chadlite is top1%

• +1
lol then random 5 10 young judd law start to talk to ur bitch as a tallfag,
and you understand that it never began,

View attachment 3093695

"yo turbomanlet can u grab us the beer for stacy and me? i dont have the height to reach them"
turbomanlet: u a manletcel, but here the beer.
"whatever im still gonna cuck you tonight and we are going to make it in your bed, just to remind you i never liked you"
turbomanlet:..

TRUE STORY
Schizo ramblings

• WTF
Reactions: PARISIEN
face>height if height > 5'8ft.if you are very shot then face makes not much effect cuz you are too short to even qualify.

• +1
real this guy just coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Razzle and Azomn88
face>height if height > 5'8ft.if you are very shot then face makes not much effect cuz you are too short to even qualify.
5'4 90% women rejcted instantly
5'7 75%
5'8 50% i think, so that probably seems right

Height is needed to look good but its not better than face alot of short people slay with theyre facecard like alan de leon tom cruise an more

• +1
real this guy just coping
Height is needed to look good but its not better than face alot of short people slay with theyre facecard like alan de leon tom cruise an more
Yeah once you get above chadlite, face>height by a mile no matter what, you can't just point at fucking tom cruise tho not every manlet is tom cruise

Another day
Another greycell saying the most dumb shit

height doesnt really matter after 180 cm tbh, you'd have to focus on frame and face then.

and even then just wear lifts.

• +1
5'11 Is 180 cm btw

• +1
BTW i mean height>face within the normie ranges and when its directly compareable (just as common)

height doesnt really matter after 180 cm tbh, you'd have to focus on frame and face then.

and even then just wear lifts.
You still get points for height halo, but im on abt if they dont wear lifts

nope, face always wins

• +1
nope, face always wins
When it gets past mid mtn(bare minimum to have a face halo) then yes, if its between the ranges i said then face>=height

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 65033 and RICHCELDOM
You still get points for height halo, but im on abt if they dont wear lifts
yeah but I mean people on this forum are putting it to like "6'3 or over"

honestly 180 cm+ your good, and ill even lowball that to about 175.

date a girl thats like 5'8-5'10 aswell, a fraction of the reason why short women (4'11-5'2) want to date a guy thats like 6'3 and above is to save there offspring, i dont see women around 5'8-5'10 really minding height

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
No shit a 5'6 htn moggs 6'1 ltn, i literally said a 5'9 mid mtn gets mogged very slightly by a 6'1 mid ltn

I feel like face lowkey matters move

Fucking retard

this is just 1 of many reasons why height will never trump face
Im talking about the middle 50 percent of normies, would rather have top25% height and normie face over top25 face and average height, anything above 25 and face moggs

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel