But after i see the original pic i can give his face 4.5/8
I don't know what psychological theory is behind this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdwardCullen, MikeMew'sBitch, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
if your face is 4-5/10+ height is more important

when you go outside most guys are around the same kinda looks level where only a few diverge too far from the norm

the thing that separates most people are their frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325, Deleted member 9819, PrisonMike and 10 others
Frame+height+muscles together are more important than face? Maybe

Height alone? Not a chance

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, gamma, Copexodius Maximus and 2 others
Frame+height+muscles together are more important than face? Maybe

Height alone? Not a chance
Yeah frame is involved as well def

Personality > looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, TheEndHasNoEnd, gamma and 6 others
The only advantage of height>face is that face is more fixable.

His face is very good looking. its not only his height, it's mainly monster frame+muscles and height. Height alone worth nothing.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Johanjohan and pizza
His face is very good looking. its not only his height, it's mainly monster frame+muscles and height. Height alone worth nothing.
this

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Johanjohan
Height is a weird category it’s definitely a multiplier if you are ugly and tall you can still get nothing but face+height is unstoppable combo

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, volcelfatcel, Momstouch and 1 other person
Height is a weird category it’s definitely a multiplier if you are ugly and tall you can still get nothing but face+height is unstoppable combo
This

Shit thread, delete ur acc and leave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, .👽. and Momstouch
when you go outside most guys are around the same kinda looks level where only a few diverge too far from the norm

Which is exactly why guys with pretty faces get swarmed by women. All it takes one pretty boy in the vicinity to reduce your smv to virtually zero even if you have height and frame.

Face > all

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 5818
Shit thread, delete ur acc and leave
Which is exactly why guys with pretty faces get swarmed by women. All it takes one pretty boy in the vicinity to reduce your smv to virtually zero even if you have height and frame.

Face > all
mfw when tall niggas try and claim face>>height. 6'3 can take a man from invisible to having a decent sex life

I would never get surgery if I could go from 6'0 to 6'3

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Show someone a foot taller theory

Height actually halos your face
DEA73835 52CD 40FA BFD3 50DCA629A44D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, ReignsChad, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
mfw when tall niggas try and claim face>>height. 6'3 can take a man from invisible to having a decent sex life

Im 6’4 im an incel

But tall and good framed normies doing great. Height has humongous appeal irl

except for ricecels. It doesn't matter how tall they are they were, are, and will always be the ugly ducklings of any group.

Changs don't even mog normie tier whites so what chance does a normie-tier rice have?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5818
except for ricecels. It doesn't matter how tall they are they were, are, and will always be the ugly ducklings of any group.

Changs don't even mog normie tier whites so what chance does a normie-tier rice have?
is what it is

go cry faggot

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

Face > all
both.

i knew a 6'4 tall guy in hs with normie face and he got invisible treatment from foids

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
View attachment 1076315

Height mogging from this pic is brutal
Bottom pic is the original one
Somehow being tall makes your face look better
I was gonna rate that white normie's face 2.5/8 without considering his height
No face > height

height is just an addon after a certain point to a Good face

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Height doesn’t mean shit

I have a friend who is a manlet and has slayed prime jbs his whole life because he has an extremely harmonious and defined face

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and sandcelmuttcel
Height is a multiplier of PSL

Also, einsteins theory of relativity applies to height as well 😆

6'3 is a manlet in a village of 7'+
5'2 is very tall in a village of 4'ers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
I have a friend who is a manlet and has slayed prime jbs his whole life because he has an extremely harmonious and defined face
Imagine if he was taller with that face. President 2024

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Momstouch
is what it is

go cry faggot
JFL at u agreeing with me yet telling me to go cry? Breh I’m white I devour this type of hate towards ricecels it’s all they’re good for JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

You have to take into account frame as well. Face matters most in the end. Women don't care about height as long as you mog her.

We’ll be arguing about this until the end of time.

View attachment 1076315

Height mogging from this pic is brutal
Bottom pic is the original one
Somehow being tall makes your face look better
I was gonna rate that white normie's face 2.5/8 without considering his height
Not only what yoj wrote, but also put anyone in that shit colored estrogenic suit, they lose. The other guy was status-suit maxxed.

Also if notice, its also the face width (skull/zygo/overall) to shoilder / bidelt width ratio that makes people incel traited at first glance however gl their face might be. If you had smaller frame but also smaller skull you’d somehow look good. Until you were near someoen overall better in frame AND face. But still, if the ratio is off, you look bad. In my rough estimation, to look like a total mogger (in a dont fw chad way), the ratio should be around 1.6x face width on each side divided vertically or 3.2x face overall laterally. Of course this has to be done taking into consideration overall height too. Shoulder work plus layering can take care of this to an extreme extent and ascend someone totally. Maybe even shoulder pads on custom made shirts. Afterall the whole chad vibe is an illusion and people react accordingly to perceived chad.

Last edited:

You can bro, LLS. 2-3 inches in 6months time.

i knew a 6'4 tall guy in hs with normie face and he got invisible treatment from foids
Me too, 6’3, he never got anywhere untill about 5 years ago everything started to change. He now has girls about every week.

It can be
Height differentiate you A LOT from everyone, as frame and muscle does.

Most people are normies in face, they use the same hair, same looks...and at the end of the day people do not go 1 by1 checking out how good ur face is. But, everyone walking around will notice yoy if u re tall or if you have amazing frame with some amount of muscles

The problem here is that if you re really tall but ur face is HORRIBLE...it means nothing that damn height.
So you need a decent base on face and then height and frame can play a more important role

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
If manlet height like 5'4 which is the average woman, height>face.

If average height which is what most people fall in face>height

People are held back by face 95% of the time not height.