•5’11=6’0 :feelsuhh:
•6’0=6’2:soy:
•6’1=6’3:feelshah:
•6’2=6’4:feelshah:
•6’3=6’4:feelshah:
•6’4=6’4:feelshah:
•6’5=6’4:feelshah:
•6’6=6’5:soy:

Explanation= 6’3 is ideal physical height and gains most halo but women are retarded and say they prefer 6’4 due to things like social pressure, and media.

I’ve noticed a separation between the appearance of vertical length and spoken height.

Physical height: Vital for halo
Spoken height: Vital for status

To put into perspective, you could appear 6’0, if someone were to ask for your height and you said something like 5’10, they would likely be less attracted to you as a result of the social pressure there is to be with a 6’0>.

Im tokening this the sb principal.
6’3 ideal physical height
6’4 ideal spoken height

Past 6’0 and you can get away with up to 2 inches in spoken height diff due to how uncommon it is. 5’10 and below is far to common to even try and lie about your height.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, arabcelxxx, jué and 4 others
even tho this is a retarded theory it actually kinda makes sense good job @Azonin @ElTruecel

i’ve been saying 6’3-6’4 are the best sounding heights from a status and media perspectives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin, 0S4MA, ElTruecel and 1 other person
fuck I love being 6'4 so I don't have to worry about this shit

• +1
Reactions: sb23
even tho this is a retarded theory it actually kinda makes sense good job @Azonin @ElTruecel

i’ve been saying 6’3-6’4 are the best sounding heights from a status and media perspectives
6’4 - 6’6 ID say

6'5 6'4 and 6'3 sounds the best, but IRL its mainly 6'1 6'2 guys claiming this as 6'4 barefoot isnt that common

• +1
•5’8<=:feelswhy:
•5’9-5’10= 5’10:feelswah:

Explanation= 6’3 is ideal physical height and gains most halo but women are retarded and say they prefer 6’4 due to things like social pressure, and media.

I’ve noticed a separation between the appearance of vertical length and spoken height.

To put into perspective, you could appear 6’0, if someone were to ask for your height and you said something like 5’10, they would likely be less attracted to you as a result of the social pressure there is to be with a 6’0>.

6’4 ideal spoken height

Past 6’0 and you can get away with up to 2 inches in spoken height diff due to how uncommon it is. 5’10 and below is far to common to even try and lie about your height.
Shit guide.

6'5 6'4 and 6'3 sounds the best, but IRL its mainly 6'1 6'2 guys claiming this as 6'4 barefoot isnt that common
The average woman says 6 feet also i don’t get where this guy got that info from. 5”11 guys saying that also

The average woman says 6 feet also i don’t get where this guy got that info from. 5”11 guys saying that also
yeah every man regardless of height larps 1-2 inches, I think he's trying to say guys that can larp to 6'3 and 6'4 have it the best even though that's water

jfl if you think 5'9+ guys arent already larping 6ft with shoes
I’ll be honest, I make this whole thread about frauding, but I’m to scared to fraud half an inch irl. It’s the equivalent to make up for women, I feel disgusting bringing my self to their level but what has to be done has to be done ig.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
I’ll be honest, I make this whole thread about frauding, but I’m to scared to fraud half an inch irl. It’s the equivalent to make up for women, I feel disgusting bringing my self to their level but what has to be done has to be done ig.
its not that deep bro, slayers here already fraud 2-3 inches even 4 sometimes

Just get airmaxes and maybe 0.5-1 inch lifts that's close to 3 inches that's mostly shoes

• +1
its not that deep bro, slayers here already fraud 2-3 inches even 4 sometimes

Just get airmaxes and maybe 0.5-1 inch lifts that's close to 3 inches that's mostly shoes
u don’t even need lifts u can get away with larping 1inch for sure just by lying and even 2 these days zoomers are lying mfs

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and 0S4MA
u don’t even need lifts u can get away with larping 1inch for sure just by lying and even 2 these days zoomers are lying mfs
On dating apps only larp if you are much taller than the girl. So if I was 5'8 frauding to 5'11 id claim 6ft if she was under 5'5

• +1
•5’8<=:feelswhy:
•5’9-5’10= 5’10:feelswah:

6’4 ideal spoken height

How the fuck are you going to fraud 6‘1 to 6‘3, yuo can clearly see the difference and feel it

IMG 9368
IMG 9369

guess his whole friend group is 6’7-6’8 Wow and his gf is 6’2

Jfl imagine believing tiktok larpers there was a black dude who got exposed for being 5’9 and claiming 6’3 on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
How the fuck are you going to fraud 6‘1 to 6‘3, yuo can clearly see the difference and feel it
girls believe 6’3 is 6’5 and 6’2 is 6’4

connor murphy bradley martyn and brett maverick are all 6’1 and claim 6’3 and there fans believed it

girls believe 6’3 is 6’5 and 6’2 is 6’4

connor murphy bradley martyn and brett maverick are all 6’1 and claim 6’3 and there fans believed it
Foids maybe

People barely come across these heights and do not have an accurate garage at all. I my self would be none the wiser.

People barely come across these heights and do not have an accurate garage at all. I my self would be none the wiser.
Im about 6‘ now and i am 14, my friend is 6‘2 and i can clearly see a difference and feel it

unless ur around height autists or ppl taller than u then yea maybe they’ll expose u but most guys are larping 1-2 inches
Im 5‘11.5 at 14 and some of my friends are 6‘2+ and the difference is fs there

5'8 niggas on this forum wear 4 inch heels and then say they're 6'

You know im 18 still potentially growing i feel like if i grew to 6'5 that would be a halo

You know im 18 still potentially growing i feel like if i grew to 6'5 that would be a halo
No different treatment in 6’4 6’5 so nah i don’t think so

• +1
Reactions: Azonin