Height frauding is easy

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Venting King
Saw a 6”2 legit 6”2 zoomer i’m cool with today and he gets called 6”4 everyday. Another guy who i called out for frauding being 6”3 got height mogged by this 6”2 kid.

The girls in my class were dumbfounded when they realized bro was only 6”1 and not 6”3. As a 5”11 guy i get guessed at 6”1 all the time. +1 inch to your height it’s easy asf.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 30857, poopoohead and 5 others
Women have peanut brains when it comes to measurements.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 30857, poopoohead and 7 others
I’ve heard it’s bad to say you’re 5’11 tho, since 5’11 guys claim 6’ only 5’9 guys and below claim 5’11

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
IMG 3062

IMG 3063

if you cant fraud to 6‘5 it doesnt matter if ur a manlet or 6‘2 theres barely a difference

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, BloodClot and Deleted member 22627
Saw a 6”2 legit 6”2 zoomer i’m cool with today and he gets called 6”4 everyday. Another guy who i called out for frauding being 6”3 got height mogged by this 6”2 kid.

The girls in my class were dumbfounded when they realized bro was only 6”1 and not 6”3. As a 5”11 guy i get guessed at 6”1 all the time. +1 inch to your height it’s easy asf.
exactly that’s why people think the average height is taller than it actually is because they overestimate everyone else’s and their own height

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Gus17
What are the most NT shoes that add the most height
I'm wearing Forces everyday and it's starting to get corny

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 14262
I’ve heard it’s bad to say you’re 5’11 tho, since 5’11 guys claim 6’ only 5’9 guys and below claim 5’11
it’s not bad only short miggas have a problem with that i claim my real height and girls act surprised and assume i’m taller

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
  • +1
They always assume I'm taller. I hope they make this assumption with my penis as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Roquefort and NateJacobs
They always assume I'm taller. I hope they make this assumption with my penis as well.
it’s funny because it’s the opposite they assume it’s smaller than it is when they see it (i’m schizo asf and guessing)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and GriffithMaxx
it’s funny because it’s the opposite they assume it’s smaller than it is when they see it (i’m schizo asf and guessing)
Brutally over for me if that's the case

I am actually 6’1 (few weaks ago at doctor) getting called that i look like 5’10

Over

• +1
What are the most NT shoes that add the most height
I'm wearing Forces everyday and it's starting to get corny
Just get Jordan highs and put 2" or 3" insoles in them. Wont be unfashionable for some time. It works better if the sole is the same colour as the rest of the shoe.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, NateJacobs and SidharthTheSlayer
Air forces are getting corny he just said and airmax are worn by 50 year olds
You’re clearly a retard with no social awareness when even attractive FEMALES wear airmax 90s nerd nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBrownOne, poopoohead, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
You’re clearly a retard with no social awareness when even attractive FEMALES wear airmax 90s nerd nigga
6’1 in my 270s “I love it” - Bradley Martyn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, NateJacobs and poopoohead
Who gives a shit what females wear? This is a site for men.

Ik some guy claimed my height while being a couple cm shorter. Everyone assumes he’s that height now and get called tall by everyone. Normies are so retarded for actually believing a number over what’s in front of them