Height frauding

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
As a 177cm person would I get caught with a frauding height of 1cm?

So here's the plan:
- 2cm from a sneaker + 1cm insole order from Amazon
- I have been taking Glucosamine sulfate so my height never fluctuates +1/-1cm anyway

I live in Nordic country so guys and girls here generally 182-184cm 170-181cm respectively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Prince88
Glucosamine and if you can pull it off - LL.

At your height it'd be a mini ascension, plus at 177cm you can lengthen the same amount with less risk of complication because of femur length.

Glucosamine and if you can pull it off - LL.

At your height it'd be a mini ascension, plus at 177cm you can lengthen the same amount with less risk of complication because of femur length.
I will never get LL due to the long term complication and getting Bimax alone is mundane enough.

Seriously tho any of you guys wearing insole everyday?:think:

I will never get LL due to the long term complication and getting Bimax alone is mundane enough.

Seriously tho any of you guys wearing insole everyday?:think:
I went to a club with 2 friends me and the 178cm one were fucking invisible. A HTB approached my 185cm mate although he looks shit with glasses and hips wider than upper ribcage. Fuck this world.

I went to a club with 2 friends me and the 178cm one were fucking invisible. A HTB approached my 185cm mate although he looks shit with glasses and hips wider than upper ribcage. Fuck this world.
Get him on the shoe lift to to 181-182cm range foid won't notice

So here's the plan:
- I have been taking Glucosamine sulfate so my height never fluctuates +1/-1cm anyway

I live in Nordic country so guys and girls here generally 182-184cm 170-181cm respectively
brutal bro Im 5'10 but luckily in Australia the avearge is like 5'10-11

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
LL is so retarded like nigga are you going to sit in a wheelchair for 4 months minimum and pay thousands when you could just buy a good pair of shoes + lifts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RIPPED IRL, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Hipcel
LL doesn't sound so bad. If you have a wide frame you should.

I was considering it but my wingspan is already only equal to my height and my frame is small so I would just end up looking weird and lanklet.

I wear lifts in my shoes but it's cope, I can get 3 inches at best with boots before walking becomes annoying. Shoes 2 max, and only 0.5 of that is actually the lift.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
1cm-2cm isn't uncomfortable at all
yeah and not noticable either jfl. Frauding harder on social events and otherwise i don't care either way

yeah and not noticable either jfl. Frauding harder on social events and otherwise i don't care either way
TBH normie fraud height in every social gathering:lul:

Elavator shoes / Oxford shoes it gives me +5cm been wearing this to almost every social gathering nobody have ever mentioned it foids also giving more attentions
Even worse 5'8:feelswhy:
Try this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel

Elavator shoes / Oxford shoes it gives me +5cm been wearing this to almost every social gathering nobody have ever mentioned it foids also giving more attentions
So you fraud height. But you aren't normie? My question was how normies do it (cause you claimed they do lol)

So here's the plan:

Its all about looking natural.
If its natural you can even wear 5cm.
Also don’t care if you get called you just go on. Women wear make up and heels why caring

So you fraud height. But you aren't normie? My question was how normies do it (cause you claimed they do lol)
2 up to 5cm one guy in my class is 195cm barefoot but he fraud height with in winter boots

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
And when you take off your shoes, your pussy goes Sahara mode.
Only in America where the foids are so insecure about height when she herself is <5’5”

Only in America where the foids are so insecure about height when she herself is <5’5”
South Europe too. Height is so fucking important.