Height growth peaked then stopped

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

𐕣 VENDETTA 𐕣
height growth peaked and i grew like 2 inches in 4 months and then i just stopped growing like wtf?

Isnt the process suppose to be gradual slow growth until stop?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
It's different for a lot of people, could've just been you started measuring at times when your spine was the most decompressed so you think it's you growing taller but it's not, But no sometimes height just comes in spurts (hence the name growth spurts). Good luck though

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
i had that twice, im hoping im in the period of not growing then growing, at least one more time, would love to reach 6'6/7

• +1
i had that twice, im hoping im in the period of not growing then growing, at least one more time, would love to reach 6'6/7
From 6’5” incel to 6’7” incel. 0 smv diff if your face is as hideous as you say it is

• +1
Reactions: Aero, WhoTookVendetta and 6PSLcel
From 6’5” incel to 6’7” incel. 0 smv diff if your face is as hideous as you say it is
yeah no shit i'd still be incel but i like being tall, and wanna be taller, doesn't get me pussy but it gets me respect, helps that im not a lanklet

• +1
yeah no shit i'd still be incel but i like being tall, and wanna be taller, doesn't get me pussy but it gets me respect, helps that im not a lanklet
Tbh at 6’5 its un ironically easier to height fraud, just use elavator shoes with lifts fo be 6’7”/6’8”. Its not like a 5’10 guy becoming 6’1”, bc you’re still tall asf at 6’5”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and 6PSLcel
Tbh at 6’5 its un ironically easier to height fraud, just use elavator shoes with lifts fo be 6’7”/6’8”. Its not like a 5’10 guy becoming 6’1”, bc you’re still tall asf at 6’5”
ik, i already fraud like 1 inch, but if i was 6'7 id be frauding 6'8, 6'9 in shoes, coupled with me going on test soon, imagine how scary that would look irl.

• +1
ik, i already fraud like 1 inch, but if i was 6'7 id be frauding 6'8, 6'9 in shoes, coupled with me going on test soon, imagine how scary that would look irl.
Are u buying insoles?

Where tf u buy insoles that big

• +1
Reactions: Rzn