height growth

iblamejack

iblamejack

Iron
i’m currently 174.5cm at 15 with 15% bf
i just started taking vitamin k2 and d3 and i drink a shit ton of milk and started bulking with alot of protein
my dad is 176cm but my mums whole side is 6ft + will i reach 6ft?
and how can i grow more

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and thereallegend
Dunno bro I am about to turn 15 next month I good the genes but I stopped growing

i just started taking vitamin k2 and d3 and i drink a shit ton of milk and started bulking with alot of protein
and how can i grow more
Cooked quite frankly :ogre:

and how can i grow more
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: secret moid
when did you hit puberty and how tall are your parents?

h

hit puberty when i was around 13-14 and my dad is 176cm and my mum is 172cm but my grandad is 190cm and my uncle is 191cm
that means you got like 3 years of puberty left so you will probably make it to 190 cause you got your grandad's genetics, blessed

also your not gonna grow more by doing anything, its all genetics just make sure your eating enough

and how can i grow more
No HGH or AI

Will make u taller

Ur height is determined by ur receptors in ur growth plates

Your moms whole side is 6ft plus so you definitely have the genetics to get 6ft+ theres enough information on here that will tell you what you need to maximize your growth your lucky since your at the perfect age for maxing your height dont play with roids just do sports be a kid and eat good if they made it to 6ft with a half decent lifestyle’s you can definitely make 6ft minimum as long as you dont play the game like a dummy gl dont stress over it tho

Your moms whole side is 6ft plus so you definitely have the genetics to get 6ft+ theres enough information on here that will tell you what you need to maximize your growth your lucky since your at the perfect age for maxing your height dont play with roids just do sports be a kid and eat good if they made it to 6ft with a half decent lifestyle’s you can definitely make 6ft minimum as long as you dont play the game like a dummy gl dont stress over it tho
should i take mk still? will that add any extra height or make it happen quicker?

should i take mk still? will that add any extra height or make it happen quicker?
Keep your test high naturally and do a lot of sports consider volleyball dont fuck up your puberty just stay natural keep your hormones normal and your all good

there is a technique where you can stretch out your neck and spine with a rope

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry