Height growth

A

Anonyymi

Iron
Am i cooked? Im about 167cm or about 5’6 in freedom units. Im 15 so im still in puberty. My mom is maybe 5’3 and my dad maybe 5’9.

And also i wanna ask if there is something i should add to my routine to maximise my growth

I take d vitamin supplements daily, i play football 5 times a week and get over 10k steps everyday, i try to sleep atleast 9 hours everyday. The thing is tho i dont like milk, so dont come telling me to drink a liter of milk a day

basically at that height you're invisible to women.

Try to boost your DHT before it's too late

Am i cooked? Im about 167cm or about 5’6 in freedom units. Im 15 so im still in puberty. My mom is maybe 5’3 and my dad maybe 5’9.

And also i wanna ask if there is something i should add to my routine to maximise my growth

I take d vitamin supplements daily, i play football 5 times a week and get over 10k steps everyday, i try to sleep atleast 9 hours everyday. The thing is tho i dont like milk, so dont come telling me to drink a liter of milk a day
Add a multivitamin supplement and start eating less calories so you lower test production and continue to grow taller for a longer time then you might make it to 5’9

You’ll likely end up similar height than your dad within an inch or 2
OR
You’ll become 6’1

height is very unpredictable dude, you can ask your father when he has his growths spurt because sometimes it’s similar for their kids.

And remember short height is only brutal if you have a bad face card :love: