Height - how do you cope?

6”3mogger

Iron
I am 6”3, 90th percentile in my country but I still get heightmogged often and it’s so fucking brutal.
I can’t stand that my future wife will drool over some taller guy.

How do you cope with this EXTREME PILL?
Height is literally the final most brutal pill, because height shows that you have good genetics and you were brought up very well - good nutrition and environment.

When I see people under 6ft I feel so sorry for them that they will never get respect from others.

How do you cope with it that you were born genetically inferior and will live your whole life, your whole existence in this inferior body?

IMG 5671

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serialcoper, 0S4MA, african_subhuman and 2 others
Comparison is the thief of joy. If you are this tall and cannot appreciate your body, looking at others and feeling contempt or envy will not help you.

Focus on yourself.

Kill yourself tallnigger

Be glad you're 6'3 instead of being 5'5 or under you humble bragging nigger.

• +1
Reactions: LDARneet, Asxender, SubhumanForever and 2 others
I am 6”3, 90th percentile in my country but I still get heightmogged often and it’s so fucking brutal.
I can’t stand that my future wife will drool over some taller guy.

How do you cope with this EXTREME PILL?
Height is literally the final most brutal pill, because height shows that you have good genetics and you were brought up very well - good nutrition and environment.

When I see people under 6ft I feel so sorry for them that they will never get respect from others.

How do you cope with it that you were born genetically inferior and will live your whole life, your whole existence in this inferior body?
You will never know the true pain of being a real manlet

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Is that measurement barefoot?

Bro is 5’8 on a good day

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and SubhumanForever
tbh I was the most insecure about my height when I was 6'3 lmfao, now that im 6'5/195cm I don't care all that much

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
i like that coping manlets in the thread dismiss all that only because their height genetics are actual bottom of the bottom and dont want to get hit by reality

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
tbh I was the most insecure about my height when I was 6'3 lmfao, now that im 6'5/195cm I don't care all that much

<6PSLcel

Cute anime girl soles on my face 24/7​

:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Im 6’3 too (95th percentile here) I used to think exactly like you but only because I was bias and only focusing on the guys taller than me, also from your perspective you look shorter rhan you actually are, I always overestimate people height by an inch so I feel even worse, but people will see you as tall if youre atleast 3 inches above aberage height