Height increase methods (5’11 at 15)

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Gold
Title, my dad was 6ft and mom is like 5’4-5’6, i know I’ll be at least safe at 6 ft but any thing I can do to increase height since minimum age growth plates fuse is 16 and I’m 3.5 months away. Additionally my uncle (moms brother) is like 6’3-6’4 if that info helps or whatever

Maybe search the other 1000 threads on the site u fucking tard

• +1
Reactions: Rea, wishIwasSalludon and retardedcel
cope is alright, thanks tho
ur moms brother is 6'4 and ur dads 6ft

y u tryna heightmaxx

If you can get your hands on HGH, stack it with Letrozole. If you can't get HGH, then go for peptides. I recommend CJC-1295 with Ipamorelin or MK-677, and Aromasin for an AI.

Title, my dad was 6ft and mom is like 5’4-5’6, i know I’ll be at least safe at 6 ft but any thing I can do to increase height since minimum age growth plates fuse is 16 and I’m 3.5 months away. Additionally my uncle (moms brother) is like 6’3-6’4 if that info helps or whatever
Be very lean, healthy, physically active (do HIIT as much as possible), try fasting? don't eat before bed, that will help with IGF-1 production ig

igf1 + aromasin

starving urself is retarded
Most fasting methods aren't meant to starve yourself :lul:, it's to regulate blood sugars, and insulin which contribute to igf-1 production, long duration fasting or severe caloric restrictions where you get to super low insulin levels are going to rape your igf-1 and are super easy to mess up with if you are quite dangerous if not done correctly, and you'll even gain more weight than what you started with

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Most fasting methods aren't meant to starve yourself :lul:, it's to regulate blood sugars, and insulin which contribute to igf-1 production, long duration fasting or severe caloric restrictions where you get to super low insulin levels are going to rape your igf-1 and are super easy to mess up with if you are quite dangerous if not done correctly, and you'll even gain more weight than what you started with
Also IGF-1 And HGH aren't the same thing, HGH gets secreted by pituatiry gland, when insulin gets low, on the other hand IGF-1 gets inhibited by low insulin, you ideally want both to be optimized for both getting taller and having more muscle mass, fat loss and body composition :ogre: