Height Inflation and Higher Standards (A 17 Year-Old's Observations)

NeverSurrender

NeverSurrender

Chad World Order
What's interesting about the modern world is that on average, we've gotten more feeble, weaker, dumber (loss of 1 IQ point every decades or so), and less attractive, but it seems like we're in this never ending cycle of competition as men, partly because of higher societal standards. The truth of the matter is, the average to bottom in society has lost value in society, as they've given into the pleasures of modern times, but the top 5 percenters as I should call them, have exponentially more value compared to the past generations. For example, if we're talking about a top 1% college application in America, we're talking about a kid that got a 1530 SAT, was the president of his high school, and won a local debate competition. This is despite the fact that the average student nowadays, has significantly worse applications, to his counterparts from 20 years-ago. The same goes with looks. We've gotten less attractive as a species, but the attractive have become more attractive, relative to past times. Despite the fact that the average has less value than it had 20 years-ago, the competition has become greater as we've become a more globalized world, meaning we're forced to compete in social circles or universities that are the most conducive to bring out the best academic talent across the world, as well as selection bias on social media, making it seem like looking like a Chad or becoming a millionaire to be a common occurrence. Sadly, you can't be even above average, to be seen with value in this society.

I know it might be water for some, but I wanted to get some of my thoughts out.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and 6PSLcel
Ur threads get 0 replies

50 words or less, otherwise all forum members..

Already telling me what I know, yes it’s ovER if you’re born below 90th percentile, no looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing whatever the fuck will save you

• +1
Reactions: NeverSurrender