Height insecurities

S

saint

Silver
Majority of the women I attract are 5’8.5 to 6’1

And I’m 5’7. It never works out long term

Acting confident is a skill set that can be learned but true long term confidence is completely different

Pretty sure the reason why I’m so self aware is because my subconscious needed me to become blackpilled in order to max out my other stats so that I can create opportunities to reproduce

I’ve become good looking enough that I make average people nervous and it’s hard for them to maintain eye contact. But it’ll never fill the void of needing to overcompensate

Hottest chick at my job smiles at me and acts nice once she realized I’m not a douchebag or stuck up. I don’t even bother since she’s like 5’9. Rather not catch feelings and have people find out I’m not actually stoic or level headed

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’m 6’5 with a 1.91 fwhr I wanna be a leader

6’5 is short. Bare min is 7’1 irl
Cope, I barely ever get height mogged, with shoe lifts I’ve gone weeks without seeing someone match my height

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Cope, I barely ever get height mogged, with shoe lifts I’ve gone weeks without seeing someone match my height
Where’d you buy your shoe lifts from

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
6’7 Kelly outbre jr and Joshua Weyerhaeuser mogs

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel