ARFID victim - adult child

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx, alriodai, Deleted member 3020 and 13 others
Height can halo you but failo wise just dont be death tier for your country

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4209
Frame > height if all other things are equal but being ridiculously tall relative to those around you is a massive halo.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, nonserviam, Deathrasher42 and 11 others
Manletfuel for suicels

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ProAcktiv, retard, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Pubertymaxxer3
COPE, height is a HALO giver.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 2733, GigaAscender and 2 others
the forumula is

face * height * frame

if one of these is zero (sub5) its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 110, Yerico7 and 3 others
Yeah im 6'1 wide and rich but as im bald it doesn't mean shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam and Pubertymaxxer3
FACE
32e537312224459f96fd67e82c54b65e.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheAnomaly and Pubertymaxxer3
This is how it fucking goes ok?! You fucking morons, lol.

- Tall height (6'2+) only matters if face meets the acceptable requirement of 5/10 (Sometimes even 4.5/10 with beard fraud)
- Great Face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'7 tall (Sometimes even 5'6)
- Good face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'9 tall (Sometimes even 5'8, need broad frame too)
- Decent face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'11 tall (Sometimes even 5'10, need broad frame too)
- Average face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 6'2 tall (Sometimes even 6'1, need broad frame too)
- Slightly below average face only matters if you meets the acceptable requirement of 6'4 tall (Sometimes even 6'3, need broad frame too)

Decent, average and slightly below faces need good body ontop of that.

If you're below even slightly below average in face (Underneath a 4/10) then it's game over for you, unless a surgeon can allow you to respawn.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, InexorableMed, nonserviam and 12 others

- Tall height (6'2+) only matters if face meets the acceptable requirement of 5/10 (Sometimes even 4.5/10 with beard fraud)
- Great Face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'7 tall (Sometimes even 5'6)
- Good face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'9 tall (Sometimes even 5'8, need broad frame too)
- Decent face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'11 tall (Sometimes even 5'10, need broad frame too)
- Average face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 6'2 tall (Sometimes even 6'1, need broad frame too)
- Slightly below average face only matters if you meets the acceptable requirement of 6'4 tall (Sometimes even 6'3, need broad frame too)

If you're below even slightly below average in face (Underneath a 4/10) then it's game over for you, unless a surgeon can allow you to respawn.
haha u sell tikka masala

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
i am so fucking tired of these shit takes .
delete your account

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Pubertymaxxer3, lepo2317 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, nonserviam, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
face
height
frame
dick

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Pubertymaxxer3
4f97934cab68de3292dd521342f82db8

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
the forumula is

face * height * frame

Cope. U can be below average in one trait and still slay. I know 5 7 slayers bc they r maxxed in the other traits, and i know one slayer that is average height (5 9) framecel but pretty voy

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Pubertymaxxer3
5 9 indeed isnt short . U barely r short if u r a legit 5 8

5'8 to 5'9 is a massive jump tbh.

It's the tipping point.

That's why leg lengthening for 3 inches will be massive for me

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 8080
5'8 to 5'9 is a massive jump tbh.

It's the tipping point.

That's why leg lengthening for 3 inches will be massive for me
I agree with u. 5 7 to 5 9 is the difference btw kys manlet and normal dude

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Height matters, but only because foids want dudes taller than them. It's very unlikely that a 140cm foid will go after 220cm NBA nigger. (Exceptions are not the rule.)

You are short - hit shorter foids. It's that simple.

Height is all that matters.

Heightswap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and Deleted member 8080
It frustrating when therer are women that moggs you even if you are 180cm tall. They usually date with guys that are 6.1cm tall but they are always below average or average looking tall guys..

Last edited:
copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I'm 188cm/6.2ft

Where's my girlfriend faggot?

I agree with this

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and ovosoundszn
6'5 24inch bideltoid or death

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and WadlowMaxxing
In today’s society you need height, frame, dick AND face tbh you can’t have any failos

“Muh 5’8 7-8/10 face mogs” “Muh 6’5 4-5/10 face mogs” 6’3 7/10 face mogs both. THEY BOTH MATTER

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
face > frame > height

ps : above 5'7"

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 8080
If you're a subhuman tall fag like me you know that tall people with ugly faces get called a waste of height. Too many chadfaced manlets have told me they would slay with my height. You have to be extremely tall to make up for a bad face. This should be common blackpill knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, GigaAscender, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
All tallcels are volcels unless deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and Deleted member 8080
Cope i have a face which looks retarded without hair
Im scared of balding too bc my skull is def not the best to pull it off

for me voice matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8080
nah i'm the first one who believes being manlet is death sentence but that's too much
maybe height+frame+muscles 75% face 25%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
If you have a top tier face... nothing else matters. If your face is average . Height is massive halo and can propel you into slayer. Think 6”5 and above.

nah i'm the first one who believes being manlet is death sentence but that's too much
maybe height+frame+muscles 75% face 25%
Yeah tbh. I agree with ur theory more. I was hyperbolemaxxing

If you have a top tier face... nothing else matters. If your face is average . Height is massive halo and can propel you into slayer. Think 6”5 and above.
If u have a top tier face can u be 5 foot and framelet? Press x to doubt

Yeah tbh. I agree with ur theory more. I was hyperbolemaxxing
no. most general statistics have shown face is king. height matters, but as this site says, IS A HALO. A small amount of women have height fetishes, but keep in mind that is a SMALL amount, we cannot generalize. Face is around 75% of the equation, and I have much anecdotal evidence that makes me believe this. Height isn't as important past 5'10/11, only a halo for a good face. Same with frame (avg or above and you're fine, rip me tho my clavicle bone is 20th percentile, my gymcelling efforts barely manage to make my bideltoid just average).

no. most general statistics have shown face is king. height matters, but as this site says, IS A HALO. A small amount of women have height fetishes, but keep in mind that is a SMALL amount, we cannot generalize. Face is around 75% of the equation, and I have much anecdotal evidence that makes me believe this. Height isn't as important past 5'10/11, only a halo for a good face. Same with frame (avg or above and you're fine, rip me tho my clavicle bone is 20th percentile, my gymcelling efforts barely manage to make my bideltoid just average).
i never met a non fat white tall incel

the forumula is

face * height * frame

if you're less than 5 feet in height its over?

thank goodness i'm not a midget

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
If you're a subhuman tall fag like me you know that tall people with ugly faces get called a waste of height. Too many chadfaced manlets have told me they would slay with my height. You have to be extremely tall to make up for a bad face. This should be common blackpill knowledge.
Where’d you find that mogger avi :love: