Height is a meme

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Im a real 6ft3 and I often wear flat shoes and slouch and look ~6ft

the difference in treatment from girls? None. Height only matters when u are a manlet below 5ft10 or a giraffe above 6ft5.
imo 5ft11 is GOAT height because it makes you decently tall but also puts you at more of an eye level with girls. When you are 6ft3+ you tower over everyone and have to bend ur neck down or they cant see your face properly. It just becomes awkward in communication when you are 2 heads taller.

also most guys are scum frauding height, girls think a guy who is 6ft is 6ft2. Same with guys frauding dick size so girls think 7 inch is 8 inch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and 17 others
Towering over other men is always benefit in both the corporate and dating world. Legit 6’3 is perhaps the perfect height. I would cross the street if you approached me just so I don’t get mogged by 8 inches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Patrick Baitman, Danish_Retard and 19 others
i have bad news....

i cucked someone ~6 PSL and 5'11 at a party 2 weeks ago predominantly due to my height halo
Do you look like the premorphed profile pic u have? if so he was probably PSL4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others

the difference in treatment from girls? None. Height only matters when u are a manlet below 5ft10 or a giraffe above 6ft5.
imo 5ft11 is GOAT height because it makes you decently tall but also puts you at more of an eye level with girls. When you are 6ft3+ you tower over everyone and have to bend ur neck down or they cant see your face properly. It just becomes awkward in communication when you are 2 heads taller.

also most guys are scum frauding height, girls think a guy who is 6ft is 6ft2. Same with guys frauding dick size so girls think 7 inch is 8 inch
like 5'10"+ is doable, but bitches be getting big these days. It is not uncommon to see 5'9"-6' thots these days, in heels they be like 6'-6'3" so I'd say a legit barefoot 6'3" is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, SteveRogers and 3 others
yeah definitely

one of the most dimorphic traits is cope just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 6 others
For height vs face in usa:

Under 5'8 height matters more for smv than face

5'10 and ur 6ft in shoes and 8 inches above the average female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
For height vs face in usa:

Under 5'8 height matters more for smv than face

5'10 and ur 6ft in shoes and 8 inches above the average female
Everyone can wear 2" shoes dumbass, stop coping

• +1
If you arent 6 ft 4 hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Theonewhowillascend, randomguy1235 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and 2 others
Imagine roasting me for not rotting on here as long as you, jfl
if i posted as much as you did in a day id have 16k posts.

greycels, every single time rofl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SteveRogers and Chadeep
  • +1
You can slay at 5'10 but height is always a plus for females
but for mogging other guys its the #1 hands down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, randomguy1235 and 6 others
true shit

• +1
its always 6'3 guys saying height doesnt matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 4209
true actually. OP would most likely get treated like an absolute SUBHUMAN if it weren't for his height (by the sounds of it; I don't know what OP looks like)
so you’re saying 6ft3 is superior to 5ft11 for slaying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and turkproducer

Are you a framelet?

• Woah
  • +1
True. 185cm is perfect height. Everything higher is just too tall. Just dont be a manlet

• +1
5'9+ and face is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, goat2x and 3 others
C O P E KING

• +1
David laid body above everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
mogs my body to oblivion

good body
good height
i think we may know what's missing though...

is your face fucked or something? it's a pretty simple formula that 6'3 + good body + decent face = slayer.
No hes 5psl

• Woah
  • +1
Towering over other men is always benefit in both the corporate and dating world. Legit 6’3 is perhaps the perfect height. I would cross the street if you approached me just so I don’t get mogged by 8 inches.
Mirin the gigatyrone in your avi

• +1
6'1-6'3 is ideal, of course a dimorphic trait such as height matters but it's useless if you are sub5. Might even be a disadvantage if you are subhuman because girls get scared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, DutchPrettyBoy and 4 others
I'll probably fraud to 6'1.5 or 6'2 I am 6 foot atm

• +1

Stop pointing out the ovious and make more threads on what feuatres seperate whites from ethnics

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AutisticBeaner, Chadeep and 1 other person
5’9 to 6’6 generally is good. With all faces being equal though you want to be taller. Height without face won’t do much for attracting women but will help you greatly in life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and Chadeep
major cope greycel.if u were 5'11 u would kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and AutisticBeaner
cope

Attachments

• IMG_20200329_092044.jpg
    IMG_20200329_092044.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 135
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887, BlackManlet and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Chadeep and 1 other person
it does not matter if you have a face like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AutisticBeaner, Chadeep and 3 others
The conversations are stale. You can only have 0 personality if you're at least 5.5 PSL or more depending on the girl you're trying to bed

• +1
cope i’m 5’9 and even girls i lived rent free inside their heads and fucked still commented on my height negatively
i have bad news....

i cucked someone ~6 PSL and 5'11 at a party 2 weeks ago predominantly due to my height halo
how do u know that for sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet, Edgar and 4 others
@Yuyevon you have a pretty thick seeing the roast you receive sometimes here and can't be arsed regardless. Mirin ngl

• +1
cope i’m 5’9 and even girls i lived rent free inside their heads and fucked still commented on my height negatively
Even 6ft is considered Manlet in india.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Even 6ft is considered Manlet in india.
cope tallest region in india is 5’10😂😂 and that’s one part with many discrepancies in wealth and therefore height.

if you’re 5’11+ in india you can’t blame your height

• So Sad
  • +1
cope tallest region in india is 5’10😂😂 and that’s one part with many discrepancies in wealth and therefore height.

I get height mogged everyday chicks here are getting taller especially in urban areas. Only good thing about me is that I mog them frame wise. Most Indian dudes have rectangular frame.

• Hmm...
  • +1

I've been to India. Tallest region average height is probably 5'7". It's VERY rare to see a real 5'10" guy.
It's probably 99th percentile.
I get height mogged everyday chicks here are getting taller especially in urban areas. Only good thing about me is that I mog them frame wise. Most Indian dudes have rectangular frame.
You're lying about your height in that case. Average chick is about 5'2" over there.

Stop coping and measure yourself properly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Deleted member 4887 and 2 others
I've been to India. Tallest region average height is probably 5'7". It's VERY rare to see a real 5'10" guy.
punjab region is supposedly 5’10 on average but i know many punjabis and they aren’t that tall on average, i think 5’8-9 is more accurate but i’m not from there so i wouldn’t know🤷🏻‍♂️

6’0 isn’t manlet anywhere tho, maybe netherlands and dinaric alps. i could agree with that it doesn’t have a height halo in a lot of euro countries tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887

You're lying about your height in that case. Average chick is about 5'2" over there.

Stop coping and measure yourself properly.
🙄Lol Punjabis are the tallest here. 6ft on average. I mog most people in North East but not in North India . 6'5 dude isn't that rare to pass by anymore in india.

• Hmm...
  • +1
ofc you’ll see someone taller than you everyday if you see hundreds of people wtf is this logic

at 6’0 even in punjab you mog 90% of men in height i guarantee it. Or you’re not a real 6’0
🙄Lol Punjabis are the tallest here. 6ft on average. I mog most people in North East but not in North India . 6'5 dude isn't that rare to pass by anymore in india.
they are not 6’0 lol, supposedly 5’10 according to wikipedia.

• +1
punjab region is supposedly 5’10 on average but i know many punjabis and they aren’t that tall on average, i think 5’8-9 is more accurate but i’m not from there so i wouldn’t know🤷🏻‍♂️

6’0 isn’t manlet anywhere tho, maybe netherlands and dinaric alps. i could agree with that it doesn’t have a height halo in a lot of euro countries tho
I went to Amritsar in Golden Temple when I was 15 and about a legitimate 5'11". At that time people in UK used to guess me at 6'1" but in India, I was being guessed as high as 6'4".

Height inflation is ridiculous with Indians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and turkproducer