Height is a meme

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Despite being 6'2" and more extraverted, and going to an Ivy league school, I have now been called an inferior version to my 6'5" 25 inch bideltoid younger brother who also face mogs me and I have a below average face, by literally all my female relatives around my age cohort

THey have literally said to my face "we think he slays cuz of his looks and you look kind of awkward" basically in female virtue signaling language. LOL. And ppl wonder why Im saving for surgery.

Its hard being ugly and having hasan piker tier family

people think hes older than me 24/7

inb4 "its your autism bro"

cope cope cope cope cope

Growing up I was the popular one and he had no friends before puberty, and now that hes older and mogs hard, due to all tje social validation he gets I slowly see him eclipsing me in charisma. WHile I'm used to being the center of attention at all family reunions and being told shit like "your younger brother lives in your shadow you should give him more opportunity to speak up"

Now he is dominating conversations, being the center of attentin, and people are cutting me off to hear what he has to say.

Fuck god fuck god. I prayed as a child to be a mogging machine when I was older and I grew up mogged by literaly my entire family and became an ugly downward grown lanklet.

WIth my family's height genetics I'm literally as short and ugly as I could genetically have possibly been. My mom is a tall, forward grown, giga Stacy, and Im her fucking below average barely taller than her manlet child.

And everyday as the blackpill sets in I am becoming more and more of an incel hermit because I can't handle being mogged by 80% of the population, and having to prove I have social skills because I look below average.

And my family wonders why I don't want to visit family. Why would I fucking come home to be virtually told Im inferior to someone who I grew up mogging hard and still mog in every frontier except looks. He will pass me in charisma soon, too. It's sad, because to this day, he still looks up to me as the most charsmatic sibling. I hope he doesn't realize he will soon overtake me in that too, because than I can't cope with anything except going to incel school.

And I have to sit and watch all our female relatives lust after him literally, they tell him how hot he is, make jokes about being in love with im. It actually knows no fucking bounds, female lust, its disgusting. But I shouild be the object of it. Did I do anything to deserve it? No. And Chances are surgeries wont even make me that much better looking.

Clavicle lengthening, rhinoplasty, bimax, genio, infras, canthoplasty, blepheroplasty, all that combined MIGHT bring me from a 4/10 facially to a 6.5 MAX. It's fucking over regardless of what I do. God doomed me to live a life of inceldom even tho I have the mind and personality of a main character.

And although I am technically a "sex haver", the fucking black pill reality crushes my will to live everyday.

I was falsely acused of sexual assault by a girl who basically regularly did to me the shit she accused of doing, and some people's reason for believing her was "he's too ugly for a girl like her to do that to him".

Imagine being me holy shit.

It's fucking over.

My life is done.

Im going to spend 5 years getting surgery, improving my athleticism, focusing on being more NT, just to still be mogged by my younger brother's natural talent.

It's disgusting. GOd is unfair. I'm still going to try tho.

He never even cared about being a mogging machine whereas, from youth, I wanted it desperately. The fucking seas and seas of validation.

I swear I wil be the next @Amnesia .

By the time Im done surgery and athlete maxxing I will just be a fucking husk of a man unable to cope with the fact I'm genetically inferior to my own blood who I should mog and is depressed all day.

At least I'll slay beckies tho, better than my life now.

Being alive fucking sucks.

I will be a mogging machine, even if I have to get fucking LL at 6'2.

ANd if I cant do it, Ill just rope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Ethniframementalcel, floridaramamurthy and 9 others
dnr face is life. face speaks for how u've been treated thru out ur whole life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ethnic_9, Deleted member 15338 and 10 others
holy shit i’m not reading that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Squirtoutmabooty, .👽. and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 15827, fjor2096 and 5 others
5’9 or death

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, ALP, oldcell and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15827, CopeTilliRope and 5 others
I Write a serious heart felt thread, and what do I get?

Meme replies.

Imagine!

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Deleted member 15827
holy shit fucking kill yourself and dont comment on my thread you fucking retard bozo.\

I hope you rot and die please IM begging
>holy shit fucking kill yourself and don’t comment on my thread you fucking retard bozo.\

>I hope you rot and die please IM begging
220105BE 61CE 4F03 842E 9A0FAA65F3C4

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Travis, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
didn't fucking read

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, BrownBoy and Deleted member 15099
I used to wanna help my brother lose weight before but now I realize that he may jawmog me after he's lean (and he's already more likeable than me), plus he's always talking shit about me behind my back to my parents, even they know it but won't do anything about it. I think i'mma let him rot in fatceldom.

Good luck with the family part though, why would they care if you're somewhat subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Elvisandreaa
I used to wanna help my brother lose weight before but now I realize that he may jawmog me after he's lean (and he's already more likeable than me), plus he's always talking shit about me behind my back to my parents, even they know it but won't do anything about it. I think i'mma let him rot in fatceldom.

Good luck with the family part though, why would they care if you're somewhat subhuman?
I have a friend who I used to tell him its ok if his brother mogs him and he should feel good for his family

After having to sit through 2 weeks + 1 more of this shit I take it all back.

Its psychological torture.

I advise all users to bluepill your siblings hard and make them all as ugly as possible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 2214
Having a family memeber who mogs you is so fucking brutal. I have this cousin who is a 6'4 legit chadpreet and mogs me all the fucking time. I'm better looking than most my other cousins but that guy fucking kills me cuz we grew up together

Even when you ascend you should still treat him respectfully as a brother tbh:Comfy:

ehhh, you'll get over it don't be so spiteful.
I have a friend who I used to tell him its ok if his brother mogs him and he should feel good for his family

After having to sit through 2 weeks + 1 more of this shit I take it all back.

Its psychological torture.

I advise all users to bluepill your siblings hard and make them all as ugly as possible
PSL is a curse for my mentally fragile niggas ngl, your brothers success will always be your success, even if it is not obviously apparent. But since niggas reduce everything in life to sex, your brother slaying and being happy is somehow a curse that fell upon you.

wake up nigga, he's gonna slay regardless, get your shit in order and live your life. Praying on blood's downfall gotta be the most pitiful thing known to man

• +1
Reactions: Travis and Deleted member 2214
its not about his downfalll.

He can slay all he wants

I just have to be better

If he is making 100 million dollars,

I have to be making 200

If he is slaying 3 bitches a week I must slay 4

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and the BULL
Even when you ascend you should still treat him respectfully as a brother tbh:Comfy:
why, he terrorizes me and threatens to beat the shit out of me all the time because he is 6'5" 220 and I am only 6'2" 170. He tries to intimidate me and steal all my shit. This is the first time hes being nice to me in years.

Anytime he gets mad he screams about how much of a better man he is than me, how much better looking he is than me, how he didnt have to use minox to grow his beard, how hes a real man, all this craziness. THen he jumps on me and tries to beat the shit out of me., Id argue 70% of my interactions with him have been negative . Him hitting puberty was the worst thing to ever happen to me.

I just need to inject T, lift for 3-4 years, train in boxing, then beat the shit out of him

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar
I feel you OP.

Im not reading your essay.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
why, he terrorizes me and threatens to beat the shit out of me all the time because he is 6'5" 220 and I am only 6'2" 170. He tries to intimidate me and steal all my shit. This is the first time hes being nice to me in years.

Anytime he gets mad he screams about how much of a better man he is than me, how much better looking he is than me, how he didnt have to use minox to grow his beard, how hes a real man, all this craziness. THen he jumps on me and tries to beat the shit out of me., Id argue 70% of my interactions with him have been negative . Him hitting puberty was the worst thing to ever happen to me.

I just need to inject T, lift for 3-4 years, train in boxing, then beat the shit out of him
Holy shit dude that is a major problem. You need to get him in a room with your parents and explain his behavior. Brothers shouldn't treat each other like that, at worst they have a major fallout and just stop talking to each other, this is just insane

because to this day, he still looks up to me as the most charsmatic sibling
This is why I wrote the above reply, i didn't get the impression that you guy's personal relationship was so toxic:feelsbadman:

Dnt care, plus i'm six foot.

I was falsely acused of sexual assault by a girl who basically regularly did to me the shit she accused of doing, and some people's reason for believing her was "he's too ugly for a girl like her to do that to him".
what the fuck happened

i read it all. mogger family, mogger mindset from you. eat the big bastard. be the best brother. life is long

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
What's your bideltoid

I height mog you

nothing I just lost a lot of friends and went from one of the most popular ppl in my school to one of the most hated in my year
I am also a 5'4" 37, going on 38 year old, KHHV, 2 psl curry. Any posts I make claiming otherwise are a larp.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16637
Idk but tbh itd above average. I just feel like a frameless compared to my family. I am skinny tho
Tbh if it really affect you just take roids and do a billion lateral raises. 3 inches taller is not a big deal. You're still taller then 90% of people

im so sorry man i cant imagine having to be you i wish you nothing but the best and i think you have a bright future if u can fix your looks through surgery

look bro, if you're not indian like me and are 6'2", I dunno why you are complaining. But your framepill might make me think I have a bigger frame than you... even tho im indian lol.

But big moneypill for you, my family is rich af, I'll be your height as soon as I do LL. I also respond very well to steroids, so I'm bulking up big time as we speak. To add, I can run in 4 inch elevator shoes, so I'll be frauding 6'6" by the end of my height journey.

Together, you and I can beat up your 6'5" asshole brother up. Getting beat up by an indian guy should shut him up just right.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
On my life I promise if my younger brother mogs me when he’s fully grown (looks very possible) I will abandon my entire family I swear and cut off all contact this story actually made me fucking scared it’s a horrible fate

Feels bad man. But its about your competiton, you still height mog the vast majority of guys so you have that. At least you dont have a sister who heightmogs you unlike me

What does your brother look like.

What does your brother look like.
honestly hes about 4.25-4.5 PSL, but it doesnt matter cuz hes turbo ogre. Hasan Piker tier bod, 6'5" 23 inch bideltoid maybe bigger

While I am 6'2" 3 psl lanklet