Height is Cope

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Seeing so many white manlets that are facially good-looking with beautiful white girls that are a couple inches taller than them.

And here I am 6'2 and latino, but no white gf
@Alarico8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
you are missing statistics. tall people are a small % of population. you are statistically ought to see way less tall people with beautiful white girls simply, because there are way less tall people than non tall people. this doesn't say anything about how much height helps you

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1332, Baki and 1 other person
you are missing statistics. tall people are a small % of population. you are statistically ought to see way less tall people with beautiful white girls simply, because there are way less tall people than non tall people. this doesn't say anything about how much height helps you
I see tall people all the time where I live. If their face is ugly or average, their girl is ugly or average.

• +1
Seeing so many white manlets that are facially good-looking with beautiful white girls that are a couple inches taller than them.

@Alarico8
Bro when have I ever height coped?

Height can failo but can't ascend. Chadlite face + ideal height = Chadlite still. Chad face + terrible height can be a normie, or even incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I see tall people all the time where I live. If their face is ugly or average, their girl is ugly or average.
i see tall averaged faced guys with GL girls all the time whereas i've only see manlets with GL girls if they have chad face

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 656

Height can failo but can't ascend. Chadlite face + ideal height = Chadlite still. Chad face + terrible height can be a normie, or even incel.
i @'ed you because you liked it lol
i see tall averaged faced guys with GL girls all the time whereas i've only see manlets with GL girls if they have chad face
And that is what I said...

@Alarico8

• +1

Retards at braincels can't grasp this simple concept. The sub is now full of 0 IQ coping manlets who make 500 "height > face" posts a day.

ub2w and the new cuck mods ruined that sub so badly.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, kobecel, Insomniac and 4 others
Retards at braincels can't grasp this simple concept. The sub is now full of 0 IQ coping manlets who make 500 "height > face" posts a day.

Over for braincels tbh

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
You are an ethnic so women automatically say no since about 90% of white women prefer their men

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 245

The coping manlets who say they're good looking but short are always sub 4. I feel like making an account just call them out but there's no use tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 656
This too tbh.

Face = Race > Height

tbh tbh
Yep mate
It’s like
Face>race (also phenotype)>height>frame and muscles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> personality

• +1
5'9 minumum, got it?

6' ideal

6'2 super ideal

yeah, face is by far the most important trait, jfl at coping gymcels that attempt to tell you otherwise

tbh i think chads tend to be taller than average because most chads play sports, and tall people tend to get into sports more likely than short people

• +1
This forum

Height is cope

heightmogging is everything

face is all that matters height is cope

I'd be a slayer if I was tall

Lets end this stupid discussion. Face > everything obviously, but height will increase your smv a little bit never the less altough it definetly has limitations. That doesn't mean you need height to slay if your good looking, but you'd be better of tall wether your good looking or not.

• +1
Face >>> being NT >>>> height >>>> race

Cope
Being Latino, I am in serious disadvantage
Not saying race doesn’t matter, just that it matters less than the other 3.

If you’re good looking, tall and NT then you’ll slay regardless of your race.

Even with my own kind, as I will see the classy Mexicans with white guys and the trashy, but gl, ones with black guys. I see other Latinos with the leftovers which are the fat ones or the extremely indigenous ones that didn't get mixed with the Spanish.
@Insomniac

Cope
Being Latino, I am in serious disadvantage
Yeah... Latinos are in such a grave disadvantage...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Guest
Beyond JFL at falling for the height meme in 2019 when guys who are 5'7 get laid easily, and the same foids who like them ignore men who frame and height mog them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Beyond JFL at falling for the height meme in 2019 when guys who are 5'7 get laid easily, and the same foids who like them ignore men who frame and height mog them.
I saw this a bunch today. I might move to Mexico and locationmax if things don't go as expected over here in the States. At least I have family over there and they are well off in land and resources.

@Roping Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No height for your face.