HEIGHT IS COPE

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Last year everyday when i was going to the shop on the break i saw short preetyboy with dicaprio hair with hote cute jb. My type 100%. Today i saw them again. Of course holding hands and some other shit. Everytime when i see this dude he's with her and often with other foids. That's what jb's want, preetyboy with great hair. All of this at the same time when 6'3 ogre can't fuck at least averge foid

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Nosecel9000
how old were they both

How tall was he?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
bro, being 6'2 is really good. cope with it.
But yeah, face always mogs height.

No one single feature is gonna completely ruin your chances just as one single feature is gonna make you a slayer (unless it’s something horrifically disgusting, such as being a curry)

He’s probably NT as fuck, pretty as fuck, and high status. Also height doesn’t matter that much in high school.

Don’t rely on one single trait, and don’t blame one single trait for your failures

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
No one single feature is gonna completely ruin your chances just as one single feature is gonna make you a slayer (unless it’s something horrifically disgusting, such as being a curry)

He’s probably NT as fuck, pretty as fuck, and high status. Also height doesn’t matter that much in high school.

Don’t rely on one single trait, and don’t blame one single trait for your failures
ugly manlets cope that looksmaxing is not worth if you're short. It's not worth if your face doesn't have potential. Face is king to unlock jb legs not height. Height doesn't matter if you have 4 psl face. It can add a little if you're 5psl at least

• WTF
Might have been a different story few years down the line
life ends at highschool. If you don't have good memories from that period you're fucked up for your life

life ends at highschool. If you don't have good memories from that period you're fucked up for your life
I have had no success with women from 11-17 from my high school, only from cold approach and online and I only have one more year of high school..

I have had no success with women from 11-17 from my high school, only from cold approach and online and I only have one more year of high school..
Wasn't you the guy who had succes with foids even at 5'8 or 9?

Wasn't you the guy who had succes with foids even at 5'8 or 9?
Yes I am not from high school though, I have had oral sex from one girl who I met in real life but didn’t fuck as i wanna lose my V to a whore..

I have kissed 4 girls, another botched V loss, anyway if you were to see my face you’d probably be surprised it’s literally all my NTness and confidenc no joke

Yes I am not from high school though, I have had oral sex from one girl who I met in real life but didn’t fuck as i wanna lose my V to a whore..

I have kissed 4 girls, another botched V loss, anyway if you were to see my face you’d probably be surprised it’s literally all my NTness and confidenc no joke
you're pripably 5psl+
Whats your country average height?
idk but he's below averge 100%

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Yes at 5'6 with average height at 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I can lose my V to any girl who isn’t a complete slut, so at 17 a number count of 3 or below is not a slut imo, ideally virgin though
i really can't imagine my oneits being fucked by 3 dudes already. Fucl i imagine their face while being fucked by chadlites from my school. FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
i really can't imagine my oneits being fucked by 3 dudes already. Fucl i imagine their face while being fucked by chadlites from my school. FUCK
I think you take it too far, yeah you should ideally lose your V to a virgin but as long as she’s not a whore, it’s fine

remember how easy it is for a girl to get sex, she can fuck any chad or chadlite whenever she wants so 3 dudes is nothing bro
average height in PL is 180cm which translates to 5'11, to mog or be mogged tbh

if you were manlet, you wouldn't speak such things bro.. you don't know the struggle
How tall r u?

I think you take it too far, yeah you should ideally lose your V to a virgin but as long as she’s not a whore, it’s fine

remember how easy it is for a girl to get sex, she can fuck any chad or chadlite whenever she wants so 3 dudes is nothing bro

How tall r u?
Fuck idk. I want sex with emotional connection but i don't want to have anything in common with any foid. I hate when normies including foids will get drunk, smoke weed party fuck eachother and then they walk the street like nothing happend. My oneits do this to. I con't understand this i'm to retarded.

Fuck idk. I want sex with emotional connection but i don't want to have anything in common with any foid. I hate when normies including foids will get drunk, smoke weed party fuck eachother and then they walk the street like nothing happend. My oneits do this to. I con't understand this i'm to retarded.
Why don’t you want to have anything common, and why do you hate when normies do that? wtf lol

dn r but manlet cope

• +1
Get help or try to understand that that’s how life is nowadays lol
Imposible. I was born like that and i will die like that, you can't fight with how you was born

Imposible. I was born like that and i will die like that, you can't fight with how you was born
not tru, genetics are the ultimate factor but you can wiggle that to an extent

not tru, genetics are the ultimate factor but you can wiggle that to an extent
idk it doesn't matter if i was goodlooking it would matter

What do you mean it doesn't matter in high school? At my school it was mostly the tall guys getting attention from girls but I'm not sure what it's like in other places

Tall prettyboy is the ultimate combination. It's rare as fuck and makes masculine average height Chads reconsider their lives.

I want to be a tall prettyboy with a big dick so bad. It mogs masculine chad to hell and back. Ofc you can't slay 25+ year olds but who cares about them anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
High school is trash to college and I was semi popular in high school your just scared of the future

What I love about looksmax is that 99% of the users are blackpilled about face except for small number of copers like @Curious0

On braincels, it's pretty much nothing but manlets bitching all tallfags and hoping they get banned.

What I love about looksmax is that 99% of the users are blackpilled about face except for small number of copers like @Curious0

On braincels, it's pretty much nothing but manlets bitching all tallfags and hoping they get banned.
Being blackpilled about height doesn't make me unblackpilled about face?

Being blackpilled about height doesn't make me unblackpilled about face?
You think that sex appeal is more about height and dick than face which is hilariously untrue.

What do you mean it doesn't matter in high school? At my school it was mostly the tall guys getting attention from girls but I'm not sure what it's like in other places
Well obviously it matters but not as much as it does to 20 something year olds who usually have higher and more specific standards

nothing unheard of, i have a couple in my year that have been together since high school and he’s barely taller than her. but they are both looksmatched which matters the most.

Height is indeed cope.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek