Height is cope

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
I saw a chad turbomanlet (About 160cm tall) slaying with a tall stacy the other day. Because of his disproportionate torso and legs, the guy looked like a midget. That foid could have chosen any tall fag, but she was completely smitten with him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 17404 and 5 others
5'2"???

We need pics.

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Yeah but that's the point. He is a chad.
Not everybody can be chad.

I have a coworker who is really goodlooking and he's like 172 cm or something like this.
Yet he slays like a crazy, girls even approach him

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
A0461762358 5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18174 and exeight
Height matters so much it's not even funny. If you are under 5'10" as an adult male it is quite a falio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I saw a chad turbomanlet (About 160cm tall) slaying with a tall stacy the other day. Because of his disproportionate torso and legs, the guy looked like a midget. That foid could have chosen any tall fag, but she was completely smitten with him.
what was his PSL? Can you show a guy looking like him?

maybe she is a prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
However people on this site take it too far. "Average zoomer height is 6'2" etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 16369
some tall girls hate their height and want to look out for their future daughters

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Lihito
I have a coworker who is really goodlooking and he's like 172 cm or something like this.
Bruh 172 cm is 5'7 dawg it's not that big of a deal as say 5'2 which is just insane and I don't believe it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm 5'7 and no girl has ever rated me sub10, including taller girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
some tall girls hate their height and want to look out for their future daughters
why are tall girls even insecure? surely no man has rejected a woman because shes too tall

I'm 5'8 and foids in uni make disgusted faces when they see me. Even if I'm coming from far away they immediately change thei direction, some guys do that too jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
Height matters so much it's not even funny. If you are under 5'10" as an adult male it is quite a falio.
under 5ft 10 = death if you have a normie face

• +1
I'm 5'8 and foids in uni make disgusted faces when they see me. Even if I'm coming from far away they immediately change thei direction, some guys do that too jfl.
Dude you're literally only two inches below average height.. think logically. Ur prob normie or low tier normie in conjunction with your 5'8 height and that's why. A 5'8 chad would have absolutely no problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404 and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
nah you'd be wrong

even just r/TallGirls
tall girls have long legs which are ideal for women

men who dont like tall girls are insecure manlets 90% of the time who dont want to be shorter than their gf

• +1
Dude you're literally only two inches below average height.. think logically. Ur prob normie or low tier normie in conjunction with your 5'8 height and that's why. A 5'8 chad would have absolutely no problem
It's probably my face then. Also I'm still extremely short compared to others.

Last edited:
  • +1
tall girls have long legs which are ideal for women

men who dont like tall girls are insecure manlets 90% of the time who dont want to be shorter than their gf
Nah, short + medium height girls mog.